Do you usually show your cards ?

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually don't do it. However when it's good situation to show player how it has mistaken it's good to show.

G

geokara

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never show my cards, it 's a straregy on game!

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just when it was a though desicion to the other player to fold and Í want to be a gentleman and show what I got, in order for him or her to see I had the nuts. Regards.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never ever show my cards , I just dont like giving any info i dont out , if i can help it

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ussualy don't show cards, but there are exceptions. Especially in a live game when a bluff is just awesome.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only once in years of tourny play. The guy had all but lost his mind, showing him a straight after he put half his stack in on KK puts him over the edge,

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally no. I do when I'm Big Blind and it's folded around to me. Don't see any loss there.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not very often dont want to show bluffs

C

Cloudcatcher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only with a purpose

Almost never to show a bluff
Rarely to show a good hand during a rush.
Tony's The Elements of Poker Book says showing is usually weak... like you need approval

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No

No, I don't show my cards. I don't want to give any free information to the other players at the table.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I show my cart when i have Something amazing, like a full max or squad or quinte flush. Even your opponnent can have information about your game.

B

Bludclat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone.

Do you usually show the cards before returning them to the deck? I have read that sometimes it can be a good strategy to put rivals on tilt ...

Leave your comment here with the reasons why you do it (or not).

I do not usually do it because for me it is free information for others ....

Also, regarding the first sentence, it seems disrespectful to others, but hey, don't forget that you are reading a rookie's opinion.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards from Buenos Aires.

I don't simply because I think its not a good stategy to do so .

Baba Orielly

Baba Orielly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often do, especially when I believe someone figures I play a certain way. This is a great way to make them think you play in a certain manner, and then cashing them out.:cool:

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never, I don't show my strategy, other people get free information

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your post. I actually never show my cards. Live or online. I have auto muck turned on with all my online accounts. In my opinion there is no positive outcome from revealing my cards. Sure I could show my opponents a stone cold bluff and possibly turn him into a non-believer and possibly get him to call my nut hands and chip up. I personally believe that after you show that bluff you have to play extremely tight or you could get caught bluffing in a vulnerable position. That is why I never show my cards. Complete mystery as to what I have at all times. I believe that is the best way to go about it. Unless I am in a friendly game with close friends or relatives. When the money is on the line I won't show.:D

Good Luck To All:cool:

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never, and I don't think you should ever unless you really think your going to tilt someone and you have a great read on them.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally show the cards when u have the nut hand

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't show because I don't want to give my opponents free information about my hand.

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Statistically speaking never. Why give info?

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not alot

Only real time I show is if it’s my first hand or if someone sucked out on me at showdown

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Showing cards online

Now I believe showing cards online has more substance than in live poker because most people online going off math and betting patterns and u show a bluff can have their brains short circuiting real fast

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the All CardsChat Community! I don't show my cards never. Why do unnecessary movements?! I long time noticed need
to economy your forces and emotions when play, that to concentrate only on game: this help do less mistakes by my opinion...:hmmmm2::cool:

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in most cases the cards are shown to infuriate the opponent and make them tilt

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not usually but sometimes I will show a winner or 2 if i been bluffing a lot or sometimes i'll show winners deep not quite to ft just so people don't start acting stupid convinced im bluffing. I never show bluffs thats tmi and i think its rude and low class but that's just me.