How often do you run well in poker?

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do you run well in poker games. For me lately i have been running horribly for what seems like way to long. i kept track of how many times i won with Aces all in preflop against one opponent. I did not count when i was all in threeway or all in post flop. So getting it in against any two cards the odds are almost always 60 percent or better. i have added the times i have gotten aces since and it hasnt gotten any better. i now have aces winning 12 times outta 60 all ins. That means i lose with aces all in pre against 1 opponent 80% of the time. How can i be this unlucky i have no idea. i havent been running well lately and its very fustrating since this is what i do for money.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning with AA 12 out of 60 times sounds very unlikely! If so, here are some tips for playing them! Play with AA aggressively before the flop (do not create multi-pots), when hitting monsters (sets, flush draws) no slow plays, on dangerous boards, unfortunately, give up!

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always thought that I lose more with aces than I win, the same was with queens, jacks etc. Then I looked into statistics and I win with them most of the time. Are you really sure that you lost that much?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that is indeed unlucky and to a point, where its a statistical impropability similar to Mike Postles winrate in God Mode. So if you can actually prove this by hand history records, then maybe you are the first player in the history of poker, how has a good case, if you go to court and claim, that the poker site is rigged against you. Or maybe you are just trolling the forum a little bit ;)

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How often do you run well in poker games. For me lately i have been running horribly for what seems like way to long. i kept track of how many times i won with Aces all in preflop against one opponent. I did not count when i was all in threeway or all in post flop. So getting it in against any two cards the odds are almost always 60 percent or better. i have added the times i have gotten aces since and it hasnt gotten any better. i now have aces winning 12 times outta 60 all ins. That means i lose with aces all in pre against 1 opponent 80% of the time. How can i be this unlucky i have no idea. i havent been running well lately and its very fustrating since this is what i do for money.
Welcome to the world of Poker, a world of variance and injustice, but do not be discouraged, you are not the only one who has experienced these situations and I understand you. Stay positive and blur and new account, you have to keep going without fainting, remember that it is your source of income and like any business, sometimes there are losses but the goal is profits that will be many. Cheer up, buddy. Nothing is so bad in the end nor lasts forever....;):D

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I have 50-50 wins and losses respectively with pocket aces​

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I assure you. You are not the only one. I rarely win with my AA. especially before the bubble and even when my opponent only plays two cards. I no longer like to play my cards when I already have a good stack because I know that I will lose even with my AA.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Try to play not for money but for your pleasure, for the sake of the game itself. If you are patient enough, with experience, your right decision will be more important to you than the money you could win.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the last week I’m also in a bad run, the only tournaments that I’m reaching the prize lately is tickets tournaments and then I play with the tickets and lose too. But that’s normal, it already happened so many times and it’s not going to be the last time. Just keep making the right calls and the bad run will end soon.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you have AA and go to fight with 6 more opponents after you, the chances of losing increase! Play aggressively and fight only with 1-2 and then you don't lose as you say!

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play freerolls I don't have any expectations from any cards.
Nowadays I am concerned about loosing my full house by a better full house on River.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no 80% loss just like that. That is, if it is completely wrong to play. I have never counted my winnings with AA, but it seems to me that I win somewhere 70% of them.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear you. I also have had simply terrible experience for a long time.
What I did I completely abandoned the pokersite and started to play at another site. It helped somewhat. I suggest you try the same.

C

CornY7Y

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not enought good!!!

I recently started playing poker and am now learning new tactics and the game in general. Mostly I lose a little money, but I get a lot of experience. :)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
This is poker friend. It is painful to lose that way, the advice I give you is to take some time away from it. That will help you calm down a bit

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
Which sites do you play?
I sometimes get those unlikely times.
Aces should win at least 80% of the time.
It is also a question mark for me there.
I play mostly pokerstars

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi !

Online I get to the final table less often. It goes better live. Maybe it's due to fewer starters

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I am a responsible player. I always wait patiently for strong cards and play very carefully. I prefer a more conservative game and this usually helps me to gradually increase my bankroll.
Good luck.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning of the quarantine pretty well 2 days at most, but then I had to for 2 or 3 days to come to my senses again and have a good morning at least 3 times a week. Good luck to everyone.

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good play

As a rule, when you are in a good mood, you are sleepy and full of energy, plus it doesn’t bother you (children, wife, etc.) then you can show a good game of poker.;)

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens sometimes) when the game is on, you need to drink less alcohol and everything will be fine! :)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i am fresh and focused on the game i play better. Unfortunately these two are difficult to realize during the summer.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In poker you can do well many times and here is the time to play as many times as you can but when you go through a bad streak it is time to stop