Do you play poker every day?

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visious to many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I I mean that until December 31st at 11:30 am I was fighting to get some pokerstars points to opt for a bonus. Am I a gambler? possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you a gambler? it depends on how you play
if you take your chances mostly then yes you are, if you learn and improve then not, it's a hobby

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you consider yourself profitable?
If so, why not professionalize?

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played yesterday, playing today and I will play tomorrow! I play micro limits and still make a lot of mistakes. So, there is room to grow and learn. I can control my time, I have the means and I enjoy the game. It's not my work, so I guess I play for fun.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to play a lot, but it's over a year as I somewhat lost my passion or what.. Not sure what has influenced me, but this year I rarely play and when I do - I even more rarely am able to take it seriously enough :rolleyes:

I guess, it's part of life - do whatever makes you happy and excited and when it's no more, move on :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did the first 12 years of playing. Now it is couple times a month with short table SnG.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I don't play poker everyday. That would be too much. I like to play a few times a week.

P

pvenditto88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every other day i'd say or whenever i'm not on tilt.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think, the question is not if you play every day, but if you play every time with focus, concentration and to win, if it´s 2 days, or every day, doesn´t matter.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes I play every day, I am passionate about poker and sometimes I try to stay without playing for a period, more and very difficult!

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah absolutely, I have a specific time everyday when I have to play. When I say play I really can't be disturb and I put myself to it.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I play every day but I'm retired so what else would I do with all those hours in my day except play poker?! :)

Some days I play more than others. Some days I don't feel like putting any of my bankroll at risk, I learned long ago that I should only play when I'm "into it"... so on those kind of days, I jump onto my poker stars account and just use the play chips (we Americans are still banned by our own damn government from playing on Poker Stars for real money). Play chip poker is a blast, there's no anxiety or upset, if I lose to a bad beat I just shrug and smile. :)

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play everyday almost one tournament

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visious to many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I I mean that until December 31st at 11:30 am I was fighting to get some pokerstars points to opt for a bonus. Am I a gambler? possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional

I try to play every day, but sometimes I can't.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I play poker at least 4 days a week, about 3-4 hours a day. Sometimes I take short breaks, for a few days, to regain strength and increase concentration. I believe that poker should bring joy and not tire.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day, it became a routine for me

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a few hours a day on a strict schedule. Sometimes I play at three different poker rooms at the same time on three different media. For example PC on PS, laptop on PokerKing and mobile on unibet.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker almost every day. But no more than 2-3 hours, otherwise poker will bother me and then I can quit playing. This has happened to me in other games. It's just like overeating some product and then hating it.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Thanks to Coronavirus I am playing poker every day since march. Because we shut down drilling operation on the oilfield, so I stuck at home and have a time to play every day. When I am at the field I do not play for 2 weeks every month.

dartwind

dartwind

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, I play poker at least 4 days a week, about 3-4 hours a day. Sometimes I take short breaks, for a few days, to regain strength and increase concentration. I believe that poker should bring joy and not tire.

I am just like you except when I do play it is usually eight, or more, hours. But I do need time off to clear the brain and power up.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I can stop playing for a few days and nothing happens. I have always said that it does not matter how much time you spend playing as long as they do not cause problems with the family

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I work everyday and manage to play poker also every day, hoping to supplement my income but unfortunaetly i find my self more donating than anything else

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play poker everyday, just playing when I feel I am ready. I often spend other days to relax, watch videos or read books.