Do You Play Better On Computer or SmartPhone?

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer, I do not like to use smartphone primarily because I can not use auxiliary programs.

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer computer because it has bigger screen and you can do something else. Example you can chat with your friend when you playing poker or watch YouTube.

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel the difference when you play on your computer or smartphone, comment here. Which do you prefer?
Good luck!

its funny, because i use PT4 and love all the stats but theres nothing like kicking back on the couch with my tablet and doing it all in my head.. its also great to keep you fresh/prep for live play if you're used to playing with PT4 like me.

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on a pc. acr doesn't have a phone app that i know of.

i heard they do now, i was talking to their live support and they mentioned it. and i googled it and saw it, but right below it is an obvious phishing link with terrible spelling from ACR.net instead of ACR.com so... watch out if you do look for it

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
So, the difference between a computer and a smartphone is obvious. It is always better for me to play on a computer. On a smartphone, I play only in extreme cases, when I have problems with the Internet connection on a stationary computer, or when I urgently need to go.
Good luck.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer

I like to play on my computer. I can see a lot better than when I try to play on my smart phone.

A

Aline da silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer the computer, some platforms do not give events to those who play on the cell phone

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on the Ipad and the computer, surely on the computer I have more comfort and I can concentrate more.

S

stamark

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing on computer.It keeps me more focused.Also,if you have a Hud it's easier playing on computer

Effe44

Effe44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
prefering PC coz the App of 888 is trash and two or 3 tableing on the Stars app is difficult. You cant see the action after switching.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is best for me to play on a computer with a big monitor.
It happens that I play on the tablet. And very rarely, I play on a smartphone.
Good luck.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on the computer. On the phone - cropped version of poker.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play better on computer because of my eyes- Im 56.

I

ivanobe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly On PC and even with two screens the only option for Multi tabling

V

vi92lee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather play on a big monitor-about 22 inches, no more, no less. On the smartphone, the buttons are too small-it is inconvenient to poke, strains, and you have to look constantly down-the neck then hurts)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy answer - always pc

too many actual and possible distractions on the smartphone..PC play is advisable, set up your location and pick the optimal time and ensure you have regular breaks, hydrate and eat..

successful players prepare themselves successfully...

Popaye

Popaye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like play on smartphone, i can go anywhere and don't stop playing :)

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer live at a table. Second is a laptop/desktop. Phones are too small.

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer is better for me. I can be cooking and stuff, but when I play out on my phone then I am always getting distracted or losing connection to server.

S

Samuel Freitas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play on the computer, because the images are more visible, and there is no danger of the battery running out.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play on the computer because I play on different sites at the same time. Also I like to use the mouse. It is alot easier to use when making raises. But I do like the option on the phones. I prefer the computer though.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 5-8 tables at a time from up to 6 different sites. Impossible to do on a phone.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pc simply for the connectivity. i find even right next to my router with great connection the app freezes and i dc. also as stated above the concentration at the desk is so much better.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the mobile I can play with more flexibility because we can move everywhere, on the other hand the pc is a little dense because we have to be seated and run when we have a health emergency ... the scams that in mobile applications are not available all the poker modalities that you can find playing from the computer.