Do You Get Nervous When You Play?

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I notice for failure that my pulse reads off scale..... I consider that it is necessary quiet not to behave and be dependent on results of a game

D

dutch_nick53

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nerves ?

Only when approaching the bubble

TiReX

TiReX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nerves in full normal,but the control over them is a dilemma
Try not to be nervous,but when it happens a chain of failures,that crazy awful.Can break whatever is at hand-pens,pencils, etc;) ;)

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always nervous, and poker is no exception

Farmz

Farmz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous towards the end of a tournament. I'm not sure if it's excitement or fear lol

8CrazyEights8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before playing I prepar my mind that the buy-in is not an element of pressure, and the losses and variances are understood, but if I failed, I adjust to not make the same mistakes at other times. There is an important phrase in the bible that says angry, but do not make sin, so if I irritate myself strongly I turn away from focus on something else, do something good for someone. However dark the night are, the soon a morning sun comes.

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are nervous when you play than you have already lost. A key aspect, in my opinion, is having a detachment to the money that is in play. If you are not able to make the correct move due to fear of losing or playing above your means then it is going to be an issue in the long term and most likely in the short term as well.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not nervous I just break the monitor and smoke a pack of cigarettes, and I'm very angry)))))))

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get butterflies when I play live poker occasionally. I don't get nervous in the slightest when I play online.

J

jignesh_cse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I am angry because some stupid fold(fear probably)...........

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to but now i get more upset than anything while playing.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course poker can be very nervous. Especially, when you are on the final table and if you have a great chance for a win, sure you can loose your patience really fast and loose everything.

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the first time i played live i was nervous as heck i got dealt a good hand and hit the flop hard,i was trying to relax so villain couldn't see my heart pumping thru my shirt.i realy don't get nervous playing online

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get pretty nervous playing live - especially when involved in a huge pot - sometimes I can't stop my hands from shaking.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If nerves get ya when playing. Then you shouldn't be playing

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im nervous only live, online im good enought :D

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I a nervous the first pot I play every time big or small then not nerves.....I don't know why it's just is that way

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I have to low stakes because I'm nervous and not making my best decisions.

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the emotions in the poker need to be controled, so I try to do this, but isn't always thats this happen lo

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good depends if I'm playing with money fiction for nothing at all, but with real money, good depends on the importance of the tournament, or the amount that is at risk of my money, but then you get used to it.l

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Know the feeling.

When I first started playing I used to smash a lot of monitors along with the drywall behind the monitor. I figured out I'm getting mad because things didn't turn out the way I wanted them too mostly. To remedy that I just don't expect much anymore.

drbottlecap10

drbottlecap10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I will get nervous when I know there is something important on the line, big stack, big buy in, but that is really it. I find turning up the heat helps lol

K

kened2112

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a pcoo, although it bothers me more is to decide not to play a card in pre flop and it turns out that on the flop I get something very good

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jes i am but i work still to fix head...its importan to play poker without emocion and without nervous :)

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I had AA, I went all in, the opponent also with 9 * J, on the flop 10QK, I'm insulted, of course I'll be nervous