Do you listen to music while you play?

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without music and then poker is not poker online especially :) :) just yet to pick up a good track, and I music fan and not all are suitable for the game :)

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm always listening to music, lately im very into psychedelic stuff, like, Tame Impala, The King Gizzard and The Lizzard Wizzard, Pond, all of them are Australians, i find austrlian music very nice. Love Courtney Barnett hahahah

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think I lose a bit of concentration. I prefer to play without music and especially without the software's audio, I hate the little noise when we bet, when it is our turn to play and especially when we are eliminated from a tournament.

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, if music is therapeutic for you, go for it!. I have-not found my poker vice as of yet. Huge amounts of alcohol don't seem to be doing the trick. lol

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing music In the background when playing keeps me from getting bored when I get a run of bad cards for long periods of time

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't listen music while playing because I play only at nights) In rare moments when I play at day I love music on background. Especially russian rock

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always, when I play and I listen music I can concentrate more. But other times the song is so good that I don't pay attetion and I can commit mistakes

H

Haanski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music relaxes me and makes me not go on tilt as easy

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly, im listening the TV watch sometime. I think it helps me being more tight cause thats my problem sometimes haha. The music is ok also, but it stucks in my head when there is a vocal. Thats why i prefer some minimal or house set's and go on.

Fratchen

Fratchen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I'm playing, I listen to smooth music like piano or classic!

B

Blazed101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am most likely always listening to music whether I'm playing poker or not. Good tunes good life.

R

renatoAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion rather not hear music , I'd rather hear the television while playing , why have songs that unconsciously influence the actions we take the tables

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I do listen to the music while I play and if I listen to it it's always the same genre I listen to, and it's old school rock ballads...they calm me the most.

OmarRD7

OmarRD7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like it

Well, I use a little moved music when the tournament starts; but when I am in the bubble or I play cash games, I prefer slow music. My favorite music is classic music and movies music. It really get me on.

K

KGetsPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to keep music or tv noise on in the background (low volume) to relax me and keep me from playing pots that i shouldn't. If I play in silence for too long, I get fatigued and my level of play goes down quite a bit.

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
music is mandatory for me, i used to watch TV or movie but its too much distraction

Ekateriba Zapletnyuk

Ekateriba Zapletnyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes , I listen to music , or watching a movie . it relaxes , and not so nervous

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i like listen electronic music when i playing poker online and with friends at my home

Meire

Meire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to calmer music , as agitated and loud music disturb my concentration while I'm playing.