Do You Like Daniel Negreanu?

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He seems to play a lot of hands I would not even consider playing and wins with them so he is a very accomplished player. You can learn a lot from watching hands he has been involved in on YouTube etc.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Daniel is very charismatic and nice person as for me.

F

freeloader

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's not to like? The man is the penultimate professional at the table. Friendly to all players at the table. Very opinionated and consistent with his views (I really like the man, but I wish I could discuss some of his views with him).
I like watching poker when he is involved and feel ripped of when he busts out. He makes a fun game more entertaining.

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Daniel Negreanu because he is a very aggressive player and have an optimal reading of his opponents.

Andrey Smirnov

Andrey Smirnov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is that kind of players who attract people into Poker. Pretty funny guy with brilliant reading skills

O

Ocanadarebel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the style Daniel plays, I think it's called lowball poker, correct me if I'm wrong. Basically what he does is he creates an image of a loose player who plays a lot of trash pre-flop hands, but those hands have a lot of potential to flop really hard and make a full-house or something.

I agree 100%. There is no doubt about it ....there is some strategy to it, especially if he feels his position is running up against someone with AK or KQ and they do not flop. I have seen him hit trips quite a bit but thats because the pokershows have filtered their feed to show you a lot of those winning hands for Negraneau:ciao:

I

ICEQUEEN14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is a great poker player with a funny personality. He is alot of fun to watch play!

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like to play low pairs,u have a nice chance to make triplets or even full houses,iff the bet isnt very high i play the,like 3 or 4 bb

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is an amazing hand reader but I don’t understand why he still calls his opponent down when he reads there hand and he thinks (correctly) that they have him beat. Small ball poker is obviously very effective for him.

R

rdog1797

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is definitely one of my favorite poker players and its definitely because his ability to read opponents and the vibe that he gives off. He's typically in a great mood and always chatting with everyone at the table. I think this even helps him to figure out his opens even more so kudos to him.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's awesome! definitely one of my favorite poker pro's
His style is pretty nice and the way he sometimes reads those cards perfectly
is just insane! Should probably read one of his books!

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like him, but each person have a strategy, if he reach the top, its for something

R

RaydonPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huge fan and in my top 3. Maybe partly because he is Canadian :p

But just a great ambassador for our game.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I really like the player Daniel Negreanu, sometimes he is sad at the game, but sometimes he is funny and cheers all the players at the table and this does not prevent him from winning and becomes the winner, for me he is an excellent poker player!

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good player and very cheerful and sociable person, it is interesting to watch him play.

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...had the pleasure of meeting...daniel negreanu is a class act...always willing to take a picture,stop and briefly say hello..really good player......thanks darrell

K

kelvin22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think his skills lie mostly in the ability to read his opponents. Don't know how he's doing online, but live tables... he's a killer. Having a loose attitude and the way he misleads everybody... that's not easy to master in a poker game. Maybe one day i'll get a 1 on 1 lesson and actually learn something about this game :))

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A very good player. He has extraordinary abilities to sense the opponent. A live legend of live poker. I do not know how he is in the online game, but he is certainly one of the best and most recognizable players in the world

Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players

Daniel Negreanu is one of the greatest poker players, my personal opinion.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A pleasant person, a good player, it is always pleasant to watch his game.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like, great live tournament player, he keeps studying and learning the game.Very insteresting to watch Daniel Negreanu.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it seems to me that he is the best of all, either because of his consecrated game and his great humility ... from now on, the best away