My favorite hand is TT, dont know why but it always give me a set

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i watched some compilations of him on the youtube and i gotta say, this guy is awsome, he plays with hands i would never play, and it wins

D

Dope Artist

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is a very good player. godmod reads

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has extensive experience of the game. He does everything right. I like how he plays

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negrueanu is a phenomenon. It is a player who combines talent and magic. Particularly is a player that I like to see him because you learn a lot in each one of its movements, is a type that reached the glory and always the peleus. Hopefully one day he could get to be half of that phenomenon.

fiveohtwo502

fiveohtwo502

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the documentary about him a few weeks back on netflix and he has a cool story. He is also very intelligent. I like his style of play which is typically playing small ball poker trying to keep away from big races etc. Its interesting to learn how in the beginning he would come out to vegas and lose his bankroll go back then come back out etc until he started using bankroll management etc. So it would seem that a lot of us make these mistakes as well but its not to say you will not overcome the hurdles...

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its very interesting to watch him around the table, his coldblooded re-rises and at all his playstile also makes the interesting to plasure. haha
I think he has amazing skills and the needed consciousness makes him pro player.

B

Bandolero

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he does make stupid calls but hes still a very good player

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negreanu he has done and is doing a lot of poker. Just for that it must be respected.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats a trick question. Hes the best, but I love him mainly because he dont get pissed. something I strive for. It would make my game more exciting

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are other players who play better than him. Moreover it is one of those players who can not prevent talking constantly to the table...

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes of course I like him. He is my favorite player to watch (After Hellmuth but Hellmuth I like because of his rants :D ) . Talks a lot and is good at reading other opponent hand.

champyun

champyun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like him very much. Now, his political views on the other hand ... that's another story.

M

mrbassboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Daniel is such a funny poker guy to watch. I love the compilations of him where he correctly guesses what cards his opponent has.

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes!! I like the way that he read the cards of his opponents

Tinfoilchef

Tinfoilchef

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is great fun to watch. not only entertaining but can be educational watching him. Honestly though, I can't say who is more fun to watch, Negreanu or Helmuth, both are great entertainment

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't deny that he is probably the most genial poker player,but I don't like his style of play.