Do you know what your most profitable hands are?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My most profitable hand is AKs with 84% of the flops seen and I'm 85% aggressive. I play the basic with this hand, easy to develop.

And with half of AK's profit coming AJs with 81% of flops seen and 57% agassivity.

And you, you know which hands are the most profitable for you?

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont have any hud, but probably my more profitable hands should be AA, KK, QQ, AK agreeing its own statistics. I think that undepends my skill.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How much do I have noticed me more luck with the lady, and dozens, if it suited all wonderful.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont have any hud, but probably my more profitable hands should be AA, KK, QQ, AK agreeing its own statistics. I think that undepends my skill.

AA and KK as they are somewhat "rare" hands, other hands end up stealing. KK is the fifth best hand in my case for example.
Already QQ is the hand that gave me the most damage (haha).

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How much do I have noticed me more luck with the lady, and dozens, if it suited all wonderful.

Remember, AA, KK, QQ, AKs are premium hands.
Of course you have to know how to play with other hands, but in most cases these hands will be profitable.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the one-way connectors most with them, you can earn a lot of money

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best hands are AA, KK. Just played the Sochi freeroll, the player goes ollin, I have AKs, I support, they move me 55.:bawling:

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, the best hands are AA, KK. Just played the Sochi freeroll, the player goes ollin, I have AKs, I support, they move me 55.:bawling:

Without a doubt, AA and KK are the best pre-flop hands.
But the post addresses its entire range. I'm sure the most profitable hands are not these, as it does not show up much like the others.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt, AA and KK are the best pre-flop hands.
But the post addresses its entire range. I'm sure the most profitable hands are not these, as it does not show up much like the others.
That's true they don't show up as often as the others but they will always be the best winning starting hand for anyone who is playing decent over the long run. So when you get them you win more often

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is 72o. With this hand, I lost 0% of the pot.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's true they don't show up as often as the others but they will always be the best winning starting hand for anyone who is playing decent over the long run. So when you get them you win more often

What are your statistics with these hands?

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think my most profitable hands are AK, KK,QQ, and also small pairs like 77,88, if i got set on the flop for example, it,s pretty easy to win something. To be honest, i really don,t remember, but looks like i lost lots of times with AA.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have profitable hands when I play cash games that's more AA KK QQ, and in general for me all cards are profitable when they play well and win!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes you make your hand profitable. Right position, good raise, C Bet, you take the pot sometimes with nothing. It depends on the hability and moment. Lots of things can happen on a Poker table.

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting AA, KK, QQ dont come to often, I would start playing hands like 8-9 suited, Q-10 suited, even off suit doesn't hurt every now and again. Just my opinion though, sitting for premium hands only just gets me blinded out.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Remembering that in order to make a correct analysis of your profitable hands, you need to have 5k of hand plays at a minimum. So your assessments will be realistic.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Diego, here is a graph with my results with AA and KK. I got them 341 times in around 40k hands. It would take over 1million hands to get AA and KK exactly over 5k times ( since you get them like once in 200 hands or so statistically ). Also what are people using to show graphs and stuff ( upload images ) this site i'm using seems to work pretty slow. Thank you.

https://ibb.co/i3YJac

Last edited:
S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know my profitable hands but i know which hand i do not like most of all and it is AA i lose with it like 75/25% and no matter is it preflop all-in or not. (But one more note i play freerolls)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello Diego, here is a graph with my results with AA and KK. I got them 341 times in around 40k hands. It would take over 1million hands to get AA and KK exactly over 5k times ( since you get them like once in 200 hands or so statistically ). Also what are people using to show graphs and stuff ( upload images ) this site i'm using seems to work pretty slow. Thank you.

https://ibb.co/i3YJac

Hello, when I mentioned that you need to have at least 5k of hands played I was referring to all your hands. Are AA and KK your most profitable hands?
Due to volume the KK is the fourth most lucrative hand and AA is the tenth in my case.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally I look on a situation and from the position on a table proceeding from it I draw a conclusion with what card to me to play

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, when I mentioned that you need to have at least 5k of hands played I was referring to all your hands. Are AA and KK your most profitable hands?
Due to volume the KK is the fourth most lucrative hand and AA is the tenth in my case.

Hi Diego. Please explain why KK is much more profitable than AA for you.. would like to know your thought process behind this

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last time I checked it was AA and KK. When first started playing the biggest loser was A Q. Played it out position to strong and got beat to many times. Was easy adjustment once I knew.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes you make your hand profitable. Right position, good raise, C Bet, you take the pot sometimes with nothing. It depends on the hability and moment. Lots of things can happen on a Poker table.

Agree!

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
suited connectors, and low pairs ie. 3s and 4s are very profitable if your not calling big raises with them.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands