do you know drawmaha

JudyZhai

JudyZhai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a poker enthusiast, the past mainly played Texas poker, Omaha, pineapple and other play methods.

Recently, after introducing a new poker application through a friend (I used to play pokerstars, pokerists more), I came across a game called drawmaha. Friends even call this game —the greatest poker game ever!

“Drawmaha”, widely known as Sviten Special in sweden.

My friends tell me—If you are looking for challenge and excitement at the tables, this games for you!

Have you ever played or heard about it?

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a poker enthusiast, the past mainly played Texas poker, Omaha, pineapple and other play methods.

Recently, after introducing a new poker application through a friend (I used to play pokerstars, pokerists more), I came across a game called drawmaha. Friends even call this game —the greatest poker game ever!

“Drawmaha”, widely known as Sviten Special in Sweden.

My friends tell me—If you are looking for challenge and excitement at the tables, this games for you!

No, i never heard about it but it seems interesting. So you get five cards and there is five on the board and you combine them into one draw hand and one omaha hand?

Apparently there is a swedish championship in sviten special ... And still I haven't heard about it...[emoji28]

JudyZhai

JudyZhai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, i never heard about it but it seems interesting. So you get five cards and there is five on the board and you combine them into one draw hand and one omaha hand?

Apparently there is a swedish championship in sviten special ... And still I haven't heard about it...[emoji28]

Cool!
you are right about Drawmaha!
I am sure if you play this game,you must be very good at it!
How about coming to Pokio and playing together, haha!
Or you have other real money card games tecommengation that include Drawmaha

F

FlopGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can I play Drawmaha online?

Hey,

Do anyone know a site I can play drawmaha online? Would be good if I can play on mobile...:icon_thum

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
“Drawmaha”, widely known as Sviten Special in Sweden.

Play it all the time as a part of our Dealer's Choice rotation. For me it's just another split-pot game but with a lot less chance of a scoop.