Do you say hi to CC members at the table?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see too many and I am sure lot of you have different names here than at the tables, but sometimes its the exact same as in my case. I have noticed a couple of CC members or those who I thought were and have asked at the table. Most of the time I get met with stone silence. Am I crossing a line? Should I not say we may or may not know each other from a site outside of the one we are playing on? Or am I just taking this way too personal and I need to mind my feelins' lol. :confused::confused::confused:

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Say hi to me. 👋. A lot of people may have table chat turned off or don’t pay attention to the chat. I always say hi and good luck at the start of the CC freerolls.

Just don’t yell at me when I hit the miracle one outer on the river. I planned to hit it so it’s not luck or a bad beat. I was trapping you.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see too many and I am sure lot of you have different names here than at the tables, but sometimes its the exact same as in my case. I have noticed a couple of CC members or those who I thought were and have asked at the table. Most of the time I get met with stone silence. Am I crossing a line? Should I not say we may or may not know each other from a site outside of the one we are playing on? Or am I just taking this way too personal and I need to mind my feelins' lol. :confused::confused::confused:

Sometimes people are multi-tabling and not paying attention (especially in a freeroll) and some people just turn chat off completely as to not be distracted. Nothing wrong with being polite and saying hi, but if you get silence in return I would not think much of it at all.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Saying hello is a good thing. It's nice to see that you are greeting fellow CC players. If you say hi to me I might not see it, so I'm saying hello now.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't pay attention to chat too often. Usually trying to keep my attention on multiple games. So even in a cc game I will rarely see a comment or chat -

but hello nice to meet you -

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...i always will if recognizes..had homegame series before at pokerstars,so were playin same 20-25 players..now we say hi when passing each other in new league or other tourneys....thanks darrell

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say hi to players i recognize and my countrymen, nothing wrong with that, keep doing it.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, of course, and when i know them, too.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I say hi to players i recognize and my countrymen, nothing wrong with that, keep doing it.

If you don't receive a response don't worry about it, nothing wrong with being pleasant at the table.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I mat have missed a couple from time to time, got too many tables up.

But if I see someone I recognize from the forum I always say hi and wish them luck, then I try to take their chips.

Although most have interacted, sometimes my pleasantry is met by no response.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, if i see the people who i already know, for sure i will say "Hello". This is not problem at all. Just sometimes you can play a few tables and this can be a bit hard to see some messages.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i can play this freerolls i say him hi

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no friends or acquaintances on cardchat, and for no need to welcome...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes, I congratulate other players at the table.
But usually, I do not pay attention to the conversations of players during the game.
In my opinion, conversations do not affect the outcome.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not met yet another CC presenter sitting at the poker table .. Yes, and there are no acquaintances here to preach anyone!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

What site do you play on ?They likely aren't CC members or are to busy multi tabling to talk.Ill always say hi if spoken to.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I greet all players at the table, but then I focus on the game and I try to talk less, but I think that communication does not greatly affect the game, the main thing is to have someone to talk to and if other players also want to communicate!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Most of the time I do, sometimes I don't have my reading glasses on and I ignore the chat.

:wavey:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My solution is to wait for the other person to talk first,,,then i talk. :D Certain members i know will respond,like Joe,Marc,Glenn or Dims,i will talk first.;)

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
whenever I find a well-known talk to him on the table, but before you start the game wish good luck to all the table

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't pay any attention to the chat and I'm sure that there are many others who don't. If you don't get a response I would assume they didn't see it.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
No. I never greet anyone.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes. It happens to say hello to CC members, when we are together at a table.

:)