Do you have a Talisman for your games?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Boys and Girls! I'm would to talk about the Talismans, that You take on the Game
in online or when You play in alive... Do You have or not the Talisman in the present time?
If Yes, how do You think: Talisman helping You in during Game?
For example, I use in the last time a pretty ceramic turtle with swaying head and small legs,
that I put near with monitor in the time of Game. I don't know exactly, she helping or not,
but I look on the my Talisman, I'm calm down and play more calmly and responsibility.
Share, Who wants, what kind do You have Talisman. May be We gather the very interesting
collection?!;):D

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Daily meditation is my ritual. Thanks to meditation, I am always patient and focused on the game.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not have a talisman. I do not believe in different prejudices. I believe that the only right way is to rely on yourself, on your skills and experience.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mascot no. Only I believe in yourself.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don´t believe in those things.I just turn on my laptop and try my best to have a good session.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a talisman I just think that with a lot of patience and caution you should wait for the cards and flock in your favor to be able to handle your game and my strategy with each hand the different games so that they do not copy and handle a good range of my mentality

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if it's a talisman. But sometimes I twist my daughter's bracelet in my hands. Actually, I just get bored sometimes, but that doesn't change the fact that when I play poker, I have it in my hands

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have a talisman. I try to play poker in a good mood.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I installed my zodiac sign on the avatar, he is now I have as a mascot of the tournament ...

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello.
Daily meditation is my ritual. Thanks to meditation, I am always patient and focused on the game.
You can read about Maria Konnikova and her tips for tournament play (there for live tournaments, but also useful for online). She uses meditation too. She also highly recommends drinking green tea, there is a substance in it that positively affects the game!

Last edited:
N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Talismans are useless. They do not influence the game in any way. Mental preparations on the other side (meditation including) on the other side can be very helpful to concentrate properly.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t have a talisman. Everything in your game depends on you. The talisman will not help.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When I play live poker I always use a card protector. My wife has bought me a couple of them. I use them so the dealer knows not to muck my cards on accident. As far as luck goes if it brings me luck I will never know. One thing it does do is make me think of my family when I use it. It's a good thing to think about while playing live poker.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, Boys and Girls! I'm would to talk about the Talismans, that You take on the Game
in online or when You play in alive... Do You have or not the Talisman in the present time?
If Yes, how do You think: Talisman helping You in during Game?
For example, I use in the last time a pretty ceramic turtle with swaying head and small legs,
that I put near with monitor in the time of Game. I don't know exactly, she helping or not,
but I look on the my Talisman, I'm calm down and play more calmly and responsibility.
Share, Who wants, what kind do You have Talisman. May be We gather the very interesting
collection?!;):D
It may seem funny to some, but when I sit down to play online poker at home. Often my cat named bucks jumps on my lap and lies down comfortably. I noticed that when my cat sleeps on my lap, the poker game goes well a lot of good cards come in and I often get into the flop. And I feel much calmer and more confident during the game.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I don't use anything like this either online or live. Don't believe in anything bringing you luck you make your own IMO

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I do not have a talisman. I do not believe in different prejudices. I believe that the only right way is to rely on yourself, on your skills and experience.
Hey
Totally agree with you

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no but I will hire a shaman to be with me during all tournaments day and night, it will be my shadow, seriously not any:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have a talisman. I believe that the only right way is to rely on yourself, on your skills and experience.:fight:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My talisman is when I have a day off and I am home alone. Usually, my kids do not give me a chance to play poker, even for 10 minutes, so when I am home alone this is the perfect time to play poker.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Music is my talisman, everything goes smoother with it.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have 1 dollar on the table, I consider it a talisman.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that any talisman is needed in poker, but if you want it as a cabala I avoid sitting in the chair 2

U

unadonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a planck-level sized leprechaun that whispers to me what everyones cards are:icon_bigs

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since i proved the garbage of "the secret" or "the law of atraction",i don't believe in anything. in poker i just make my game.

Top 10 Games