Do you have a player from freeroll club that u hate ?

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yhea ! That's right !! You read the title corectly !

So after all this time that you played against same players , almost same players , i bet you have a player that you hate , no? I have some in mind , an i want to bust them , even if i bust myself !! I have a ego... I know ego and poker is a NO NO , but after all this time that i played against some players i grown a hate against theyr play style , i know many players are weak and some plays really for FUN , but come on....

So you don;t have to name the players , just say your opinion if u have someone or some in mind .

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i really like most of them, i even admire them ,but some that i don't want to mention is really getting on my nerves .

Last edited:
fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand, but that nervousness can affect your game, try to overcome it. (I hope I'm not me lol)

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've changed Hate to Gratitude.

There were times that I felt like some players were picking on me :reddy: and I hated them but I realized these were good players exploiting my weaknesses and they actually helped me to improve my game.

:congrats:Thankyou

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

So after all this time that you played against same players , almost same players , i bet you have a player that you hate , no? I have some in mind , an i want to bust them , even if i bust myself !! I have a ego... I know ego and poker is a NO NO , but after all this time that i played against some players i grown a hate against theyr play style , i know many players are weak and some plays really for FUN , but come on....

So you don;t have to name the players , just say your opinion if u have someone or some in mind .

Yes, and there are valid reasons for it (sorry can't quite subscribe to the idea we are all bothers in arms here).

The funny thing is, as I am heading to complete my first full year of CC membership a couple of my least favorite players have actually disappeared from the tourneys. I presume because they did not keep up with their post count - but I wonder if their general attitude on the tables did not help their cause.

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say I hate anyone. There are some I don't like to go up against, but that's only because they know my play style too well and play exploitative against me.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it me?

I think I'm that guy everyone hates. I love you cardchat community. Good luck on the table. And as always, have fun

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I hope it's ME..... even though I don't play many of the CC freerolls I hope I've played in enough and on your table often enough for you to hate me.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the moment I don't hate any of them, on the contrary I admire a lot of them in view of their palmares. :cool:
And if I'm one of those who gets on your nerves during tournaments, please excuse me... I'm learning. ;)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I can't stand JohnySeaBet and DoyleRIP, those mthrfckers are the biggest donkeys playing online poker, they think that reading books and getting coaching helps, when I play against them I use ATC method.

:top:

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hate that scumbag smallfrie. Luckily he only plays the ACR freerolls and he misses a lot of those so I don't have to see that knucklehead too much.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I dont "hate" anyone eventhough here's definitely some players who hate me so guess only logical way would be treating them the same way they treat me haha :bebored:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably initially when I started playing CC,there was dissatisfaction with some players...Not now...There are no rules in poker,everyone plays as they like...

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hate is a pretty strong word! :biggrin:

I hate it when people get hurt, oppressed or killed. I hate it when people mistreat animals. I hate that we (as a species) are destroying our environment, like a virus. I hate inequality, discrimination and bullying.

I do hate quite a few things in this world of ours...

... but I don't think there are any CC members on that list.

My keenest rivalry is probably with lioughkres, I probably enjoy beating him the most, but not because I dislike him as a person or his play, just because he thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread and chirps about it like a baby bird... :laugh:

People who are really great, don't need to strut around with a megaphone declaring their wondrousness...

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

I have lasted very little in the league, they only awarded me the platinum level for 48 hours, I played only one tournament of that level. In such a short time I did not manage to have a rivalry or know them much, maybe I will have another chance, they really are very nice tournaments!
Rivalries are normal since it is a competitive game, they must be healthy of course.
Greetings

:qh4::qc4: Queen Nature

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only player I hate on CC is me. especially when I make mistakes and give my chips to another player. personally i think in poker. it is really a bad idea to take these negative feelings into account when making decisions. According to some studies, players who have a greater capacity for empathy with others have better poker results.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is to tell you THAT IT IS NOT GOOD TO HATE keep that in mind. I am new to the forum and I still do not recognize players, I understand that you do not like facing some styles, I only advise you to improve your game to be able to beat them, hating will not lead you to any good place.

the only player I hate on CC is me. especially when I make mistakes and give my chips to another player. personally i think in poker. it is really a bad idea to take these negative feelings into account when making decisions. According to some studies, players who have a greater capacity for empathy with others have better poker results.
Excellent your answer bro, I share. Saludos

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why hate someone if the person hasn't done anything bad to you. Well, you won, next time you win against him and you will pay off. :D I have a gentle character, I treat everyone normally. In addition, I consider hatred to be a strong feeling, it will prevent a person from winning, he will make mistakes.