Do you ever have that?

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes there are days when no luck.You play, you wait for a good hand, and it never came.You try again and again no luck.Losing the bankroll.Do you ever have that?

S

santiago matias

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i did get that a lot

i think its a mood thing, when you are not in the mood or sick or tired just avoid playing poker, you just loose a lot of money

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sometimes there are days when no luck.You play, you wait for a good hand, and it never came.You try again and again no luck.Losing the bankroll.Do you ever have that?

I have it !:(:)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There are times that luck is giving to me many bad beats or many not good hands , these days are not many , but they exist .
I have BRM , so when I have no luck , I stop immediatelly , I do not keep on spending money in a session when I see that I am out of luck for real (or when I keep on making great mistakes , not because I have no luck , but because I have no concentration , the sames applies there , I stop playing ) .

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, there are just days like that. When I have stuff like this happen it makes me focus even harder to play my best because if you tilt then your money will go down the drain by just calling off everyone.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yepper and the best hands always get folded just as you come back from a break - and you can't get that thing clicked on fast enough to deal yourself in !!!
The times it does go good , you come back from a break and a crap hand was dealt :)
and of course you get dealt in easy and quick to play that crap hand.

K

krakenba

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone gets days like this, same as there are times you get people shove before you when you have a decent hand that's a fold after being card dead. It's annoying, but there are also days where you get insanely good hands a tonne. Just happens. Biggest thing is not to tilt from it

On average over it works out how the math says

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get that..everyday of my life lol..jk but really it happens...push on bro..play premiums, dont tilt urself cus ur losing money...youll just lose more moneu

xxxREAPERxxx

xxxREAPERxxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go days sometimes where my Quality hands do not win the board or even catch a piece of it,then all of a sudden i can play almost anything even trash cards and win for days..online poker is weird but ive also had the same thing happen live when i used to play every day.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it was ..))) this was for everyone ..))
once I quit playing poker for six months ...
it should just go through and continue to play further ..))
:rock:

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it was ..))) this was for everyone ..))
once I quit playing poker for six months ...
it should just go through and continue to play further ..))
:rock:
I quit playing live no limit cash games about ten years ago because of one of those days! Have played no limit other than tournaments since!

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ohh...be sure everyone had these kind of days😂; such moments can't be avoided by anyone who plays poker 😝. Anyway wish you good luck at tables ( i mean to have more lucky days than unlucky 😜😁).

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all..it happens to everybody..card dead for hours..set limits of losses or tourney endings....darrell

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At all without an exception it happens. That's only for those who play better is less. All the same, the ability to play contributes to less loss in such moments. Try to take breaks when this happens.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, of course, everyone has such days.
I try to play at minimum bets or even make a break for a few days.
At this time it is better to avoid unnecessary expenses, and minimize financial risks.

Blodwin

Blodwin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is normal in this sport. sometimes the worse time comes with your AA being broken several times in a row. with your nuts the flop is broken by the runner's runner. you have to get used to it and not give emotion, take the mountain, patience, patience is indicated here. I know that this is the best way to say it is worse to do it, but training makes you a champion. let AA always win

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
90% of poker players do this, don't be upset this is a common thing)))

S

Spns777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is down strike. Try to do something else and not play poker 1-2 days.

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, today for example but it occures 1-2 times in a month.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, we all do... But, its so good to win the big tourneys... It sucks to sit for hours.

K

kmax11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes some more than others but I belive every one has a bad day