Do You Consider Poker a Passion, Job or Hobby?

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not agree that in poker everything depends on luck (this is not poker roulette)! I play a lot of private tournaments at 100-150 and finalke basically the same good players! Of course luck it is also something that depends but without the ability we can not win!

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its a hobby/passion. I play in between with friends for fun, some freerolls every month, and a tournament or sngs in between

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people play poker for fun. Many people make a living playing poker! You need to decide for yourself what poker is for you. Entertainment, hobby or a way of earning?

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I play low steaks so it's not my job! But if I could win to the point I could play in the $200 to $500 bye in games if I did well in a few of those then it may become my job!

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider poker a hobby, I’m not good enough to make it my job

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish poker was my job! For me is it a hobby.

karvet

karvet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
я думаю что покер как для меня так и для всех здесь собравшихся-не от емлемая часть жизни,в которой мы живем,общаемся и каждый день узнаем что то новое!не зря говорится- вся жизнь это игра!!!

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For someone, poker - it's just ecstatic, and for someone and work! For me it is both, but when I'm not forced-I'm not disappointed)):damnmate:

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is passion

poker started as a hobby but is becoming a passion for me, and I just want to keep learning and improving every day more friends

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some will say that they consider the 3 options, but in my personal opinion it is a profitable sport for those who stand out and know how to play

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I consider it to be all of them. I like poker as a hobby, I'm passionate about it and I would love to make it as a profitable job. :)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the All CardsChat Community! Poker for me is passion, hobby and job at once!
And else also, of course, (and this is main) gradual, consistent and constant
my development as person... And for all this is my a huge respect Poker!:cool:

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the first moment I had a passion for this game and I started it as a hobby. Along the way I realized that I would like to turn it into a job and I did it for a short time. After that, however, I made many mistakes and lost a lot of money. However, I still have the mood and the intention to rebuild my game from start and try to do it by looking at a steady income

E

ElTigre

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hobby

For me it's only hobby. Would be interesting to know, how many people can say poker is their job and they actually make living by playing poker.

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me the most profitable format of the game of Poker-is a tournament in which very few places)):)

D

Dougwant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for enjoyment not serious

I'm not a pro by any means I just play because I enjoy the game and strategy. Not good enough to take it to serious.

Ami9559

Ami9559

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker is a good game in order to kill time. and if you win something and this is a big bonus

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Depends on your goal, but can consider all of three. For me is just a hobby, but maybe someday can be a job too, let´s see

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have answered in the past a similar question. I play poker because it is a hobby for me ... and I have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world.