Do you bluff?

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends a lot on your style and your friend strategy.
I bluff at certain times during the tournament.

DTaboada

DTaboada

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Most times i bluff i lose it. I think i do not have the right bluff skills.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes! only when I perceive the villain's weakness

V

vaseatca2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that bluff it s a skill off good players.dont try too bluff if you dont know how to do it

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the situation demands a bluff then I send it over. But it’s not every time I do that.

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In an online game only on the final table or closer. In an offline game, of course

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I avoid to bluff on small stacks table and beginning of tournaments. I felt it on 0.01/0.02bb

V

vasiliiterkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, I think it's impossible to win without poker bluff

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not bluffing yet. Once I tried and lost part of the stack. I think that I am not ready for bluffing either technically or morally. To bluff you need to consider many elements of the game

SharkyJohn

SharkyJohn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker nickname is HatefulBluffer, so I do bluff, I bluff a lot, probably more than necessary😂 but I enjoy it, it's fun and excitement when you make your opp fold, you get a dose of dopamine into your brain, and you wanna do it again. First thing we know about poker is brave bluffs, it's a very important part of the game, but don't OD.

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker nickname is HatefulBluffer, so I do bluff, I bluff a lot, probably more than necessary😂 but I enjoy it, it's fun and excitement when you make your opp fold, you get a dose of dopamine into your brain, and you wanna do it again. First thing we know about poker is brave bluffs, it's a very important part of the game, but don't OD.

Haha! Love the thought process and appreciate the story. I agree, but I maybe don’t do it as often. Pick your time and place and always put yourself in your opponents shoes and think what they would be thinking about your bet sequence. Usually helps you to bluff at the right times.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's one of the problems I have: bluffing too much and meaningless. For example, putting three barrels with air against opponents that pay everything. On the other extreme, another of my favorite weapons is bluffcatching on the river with tremendous consequences for my bankroll.

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is a very delicate thing, everyone should understand that without giving the chips he won’t win ... it’s not so difficult to bluff how to call on a bluff ...

N

Nicely

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to win, you have to bluff. I most likely like to bluff after flop, if i have very good hand, just to keep some more players on the table if the bank is very small, that works for me quite good.

W

Wellingtonaakkk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually bluff at all hands
However, admiyo that bluffing in the minoeria of the times is valid
In various situations such as: After the flop when everyone just passes
Before the flop when you only call the blinds without raising.
That way I feel very comfortable.

E

erce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you bluff? Sometimes, never, often? I'm still playing my rookie season in poker, I tried it very few times, it worked every time. Maybe not a bad way to steal a hand when you are chip leader. Of course you can always make an unnecessary loss.
i bluff when i am aggressive, but it those not end well :D

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course, everybody bluff. The key is to know the right moment to do it because if you do in the wrong moment you´ll probably lose the pot.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff is very necessary in the game ! Without bluff...i venture to say that you will not succeed. This is one of more importants point to your skills in poker.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i wrote on some thread here. You can't win a tournament without bluffing This is a part of this game.

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff it's part of poker if you never bluff you can't win a tournament..I bluff ..but not all time if I can I do if I can't I just play with cards !!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Of course, bluffing is essential. I defy anyone who plays and is a winning player at any level and have never bluffed!!

S

Showbizin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To bluff or not to bluff

Bluff is a part of poker. But you should evaluate type of players and their number, amount of chips you have and how many of them you are ready to lose, I guess. As for me I'm playing microlimits and freerolls and bluff doesn't work for me (maybe I do something wrong):confused:. Opponents always call and almost never bluff against me.