Do you bluff?

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluffing is undoubtedly an important element in poker, but you should not abuse it

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To Bluff or Not

Bluffing, in my assessment, is not a dishonest thing. Bluffing is a very important part of the game. To over use it, is to set yourself up for a big loss and the main idea is to win; rather than to lose all you have gained in one bluffing hand against a Slow Player that was laying Low and waiting for your mistake of Bad-Timing your Bluff. Think on it. Consider Bluffing Times as Bluffing Chips and place an approximate amount of Bluff-Chips, per Tournament, as an allotment and play accordingly. GOD bless you. Now, go get'em!

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glgl.

Hello friend to be a successful poker player you need to learn how to use this tool. At the beginning of the tournaments I try not to bluff, and the moment I watch the opponents and build my image, so that at the right moment I can use it. Glgl good luck at the tables.:icon_thum:deal:

M

mottap14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Usually when you have a lot more chips than the opponent and there is not that much on the table.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a gloom of skill, bluffing is also included there, I have not seen a single player who does not bluff

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never bluff.
/really hoping all the freeroll members read this and remeber!!!

P

pevfreitas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluffed a lot sometimes, I won a hand or two but always ended up losing everything. Nowadays I see it is more profitable not to bluff. :)

M

mordan11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff is part of the game... may be when you see how the others players are playing. You'll note when don't pay for play, they take more risks than the necessary do if I'm bluffing probably lost

M

maximburlacu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without bluff you can't win tournaments, on the other hand you can leave the tournament very quickly!I like blufffff

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do you bluff? Sometimes, never, often? I'm still playing my rookie season in poker, I tried it very few times, it worked every time. Maybe not a bad way to steal a hand when you are chip leader. Of course you can always make an unnecessary loss.

Never. I always have the nuts. It's best that everyone else just folds.

RealLez

RealLez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course! sometimes it is especially fun!

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
learning to bluff and correct spots is one of the hardest and final skills to master in poker

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff

I'm almost not bluffing right now. Now it’s not the same poker that it used to be. Players have become very critical of the likelihood of your fair play. If you make a bluff, then it must be very high quality.

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on my position and against the player I'm playing. I like to 3 bet a lot when a pair is on the flop and someone raises, most of the times they are bluffing and folds, but when they call I shut down as quickly as I can. But most of the time I value bet. I used to bluff way more, but now I almost all the time play for value. Try to avoid bluffing in family multi way pots, someone probabily will call or raise you

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can't answer, because don't want to help people to succeed in duels against me, they already know too much so I suffer a lot :)

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

You need to bluff but in right hand.Without bluff,waiting only A K you cant be good player.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing at times is necessary and part of the game. I rarely do bluff but definitely do.

J

johnnyfinec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker without bluffing looks like sex without woman:)

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's what i0m improvving in my game: first i never bluffed, scare that tehy catchme, then start bluffing a good hand as a bad hand, but the money never came, then i started to bluf a lot more, just bout any 2 cards and i got away with great pots, but in the long game, i loose more than i won :(

P

pokamasta77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends

poker without bluff is not poker...but it's hard to find the right time and tournament ...even more in qualifiers or rebuy satellites… it's almost impossible... as long as the rebuy period isn't over..

so... still trying to find the overall golden rule for bluffs