Do you believe in traps at poker rooms?

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello that such people, I would like you to give me your opinion about rooms that someone believes are designed to win certain hands .. do you think that playing certain hands in different ways changes the result?
I give you an example game spin we are 3, I have AK the opponent has A2 .. at the table it goes out 10 A 3 I go all in the opponent pays out the 2 the opponent wins .. if instead I only check that 2 does not come out and the hand is mine .. I'm talking about approximately 1000 spin 60% does not combine going all in.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think the cards can be manipulated by betting/checking,,,, :eek:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone believed the hands were fixed or manipulated, why would they play? You can always run HH to determine how many times you had and over card and lost. My guess it would fall inline with the odds. If not, maybe you are not playing the hand correctly.

At any rate, no there is to much down side to have a poker client do what you have described.

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe that this type of trap happens in on line poker.Maybe live poker by the real people dealers.

T

torito22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes yes! But it seems to me that it is a sensation that sometimes we all feel. I really believe that the distribution of cards is random.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But certain numbers have hit more time on the lottery even though each number has statistically the same chance> He still had about 165 chance on the flop. They would have been a big underdog and you still want to be getting your chips in there but unless you have the nuts on the river or before nothings a lock.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest its not very easy to understand what you mean by your post. I you think the 2 not comes off if you check instead of going allin, my anwer to you is: no. Your actions have no influence on the deck. It comes what is the next card.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the theories that makes no sense to me. In live poker dealer will not do that tricky thing, and online poker's mechanism is very similar to that, so they will not follow your steps. Several videos are spread on internet why o.poker is just scam sites. I can only relate to the fact, that people are usually get involved situations, where most of them can hit combinations.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes happens be careful with your game.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just lucky or bad lucky man... it happens...

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you can trap with that theory and manipulate which cards can come out unless you design the card system to work out that way, live maybe the dealer can have some idea of which cards he can deal to you, but not to the perfection. Its big variance game and lucks does strike once on a final table live, I had A3 vs JJ and KKs I shove all in on the Flop comes 932 won with a Set, I mean who hasn't seen all kind of bad beats, pretty sure we all have or you hear people talking about it a lot.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such fraudulent sites may exist, but I prefer sites with a good reputation. I believe that on such sites as pokerstars, 888, ACR, BOL, SB such fraudulent schemes do not work.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a very large variance in this type of tournament. And no matter how you play your hand, there are players (most of them in micro-limits) who, with any coincidence, call to the last, they are simply interested. I don’t think that the player who called with A2 is playing plus this type of tournament.
In general, I think that there is a little dwarf sitting there who looks at your cards and does everything so that you lose the deal to harm you.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the title i thought it was about trying to lour others in the trap. :)
You had upper hand with AK until the turn, so definitely bad luck when the other player got the second pair. But then the question is what would you do if you just checked on the flop, and then again the 2 comes out...

Anyway, as others have said, poker software is made of complex algorithms using random data to make a fair game. So as in real life, if you have AK or even AA, it is not automatically given that you have the winning hand.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Elvis believed in traps, he was caught in one.

T

tipsytiltin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello that such people, I would like you to give me your opinion about rooms that someone believes are designed to win certain hands .. do you think that playing certain hands in different ways changes the result?
I give you an example game spin we are 3, I have AK the opponent has A2 .. at the table it goes out 10 A 3 I go all in the opponent pays out the 2 the opponent wins .. if instead I only check that 2 does not come out and the hand is mine .. I'm talking about approximately 1000 spin 60% does not combine going all in.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

you're better off trying to "value bet" instead of checking hands for a trap, as most traps fail to work at least for online, but if it looks like a see bet you're more likely to get a raise more than you would with a check, if you did just check and than call a huge raise by your opponent, you already look strong. so yeah thats my play on that

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general this is superstition and I don't believe in it. Having said that, I do some things out of superstition myself. For example, when I've got AA/KK and someone jams on me preflop, I always take 15-20 seconds to call. I find that when I snap the person off instantly they seem to get there more often. I understand this is complete nonsense but I do it anyways.

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your asking if certain moves causes the shuffler to spit out specific cards? That is just the superstitious side of playing poker, especially with gamblers. You are just trying to make a logical explanation for something that is completely random. Just forget about it ad move on or it will affect your future decisions and could cost you a lot more.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As always, it all comes down to banal luck. Of course it is easier to think that you have been deceived, but it is not. Play as you think is right and do not fill your head with conspiracy theories.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no need for a poker client to engage in falsification. This is only your speculation. At the beginning of my poker career, I also doubted the honesty of poker sites.

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes this is poker, and I have encountered such situations more than once

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That the chambers if they can map out the cast is true, but that does not mean that you are doing it.That users might detect it is also true, but that once more it also does not mean that you are trying to even. Let's be honest: most of the players who earn money with this, do not bother to check if the statistics. They are already earning money as well that gives them the same.!!

B

BrunoIngrassia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it's manipulated because what they get in rake and buyins is too much to mess with to manipulate some low value hand

B

BoehmJ1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
depends?!

I've played ACR and for a day, pocket 6's were "King"... ALWAYS hit for me. But other days, not the case!!??

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trap card activated,
When your opponent plays AA or KK, pay half of your stuck, then flop quads vs a full boat with your 22, if you do, destroy your opponent, and if you have, take away all of his chips

Attachments

• chaos.jpg
    chaos.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 45