Do you already put yourself in the place of your opponent?

Sabrina Mix

Sabrina Mix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many post-flop strategies and getting to know your game and your opponent's game have you ever done it in poker or have you never thought of doing it?

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many post-flop strategies and getting to know your game and your opponent's game have you ever done it in poker or have you never thought of doing it?
whoever dominates this becomes a better player in relation to the opponent equal to dominated hands 72 vs 88.

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the best pro poker players are those who play better than their opponents on the other medium streets to the end this is poker dominating the action from beginning to end.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker as you put it, putting myself in my opponent's place. The reason is that I already have knowledge of my cards, so it remains for me to know my opponent's cards. How do i do it asking myself thinking about him, how he would play against me according to the actions, position, chips and what he thinks I have during the development of the hand.;):ciao:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I always, during the game, try to put myself in the place of my opponent and thus predict his actions or his cards in general.
Good luck.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Even when learning poker, I naturally did this. Perhaps that is part of the reason for my early success. Poker is a lot deeper than simply playing your two cards; it is also about playing the situation and risk management.

F

FluDhs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess we should always try to think as our opponent to take a good understanding about his moves and also predict some.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I've always been pretty good at putting myself in my opponent's place, although I'm not sure I've ever put it quite that way. I've always tried to put my opponent's on hands and tried to get a read on them as far as how they play. I try to pick up on their habits and tendencies. I do better with better players though. I've always had an easier time figuring out how good players play than bad ones. All you really have to do to understand how good players think is read several poker books. But there are no books that explain how to play like a donkey. I can figure the good players out. But every time I try to figure out what a donk is thinking, I end up getting a headache.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
I think what range of hands he has and which is he willing to bluff according to the board

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes every hour i'm putting myself in their place and always trying to have an average of accuracy on the opponent's hands

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I do it. I put myself in the place of the opponent. This usually helps me better assess the risks.