Do You Agree When You're Hot You're Hot

mercyscercy

mercyscercy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I truly believe when you are winning its a streak. sometimes you are just running great. what'd ya'll think?

Captain Harlock

Captain Harlock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To a point I agree. Sometimes cards seem to be falling in your favor. But really if I can make a table scared of me with a couple lucky hands it gives me more power to control the play and go on a rush. I can take down several pots with aggressive plays where I don't actually have much of anything.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to understand what your post is about, but I prefer to play in a comfortable environment. I don't like the heat.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This situation has happened to me several times, but sometimes it is frustrating, for example I won two good hands in a row and I have 27 fold and a third or full house appears on the flop and the next hand J4 and the same, that usually happens to me.:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I believed whenever i won i won with every hand no matter what opponent is having lol

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, I already had a couple of winning streaks that I could call with the worst hand ever and won with a 4-card flush/straight. Unfortunately, this is not very common for me..lol

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completely agree as well. In fact lately if I am at a table where somebody is on fire running strong n hot I will not play against them unless I have the Nuts or wait for them to cool down a bit.

:eek:

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't seem to happen to me, but when I see someone on a hot streak I step out of the way!

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
"When you're hot, you're hot
And when you're not, you're not
Put all the money in and let's roll 'em again
When you're hot, you're hot" - Jerry Reed

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only get good results when I'm patient and focused enough. I do not like hasty decisions and try to think carefully about my every move.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every person have felt this kind of feeling when the cards coming to the board are these that he can play very comfortable and trap/bluff or take a lot of chips of his/her opponents during a tournament or a cash game. And from that point of view this kind of person is starting to play very relaxed and fold only very weak hands and in 70-80% of the hands he/she is participating despite the fact of the raise or bets.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. If you have a downswing, you'll lose no matter how good you play.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah that happened to me before. Someday I would get all the cards and win no matter what. I do agree that you can be hot sometimes.

M

MichaelTyler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The original post doesn't really make much sense but I do agree that when you are running great that you can also call it a winning streak.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that when you are hot you will perform movements that were not well thought out but when you are on a roll maybe that badly done or not well thought out move can be good anyway.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and when you are bad your r bad, somedays)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is just the way RNGs work. It's like a slot machine where some players are selected to run hot. It doesn't last forever, but it's very difficult to counter.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is just the way RNGs work. It's like a slot machine where some players are selected to run hot. It doesn't last forever, but it's very difficult to counter.

Agree 100% You have to wait it out if someone else is on a streak

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy come, easy go )

I hope that sentence make sense for you guys. i saw people at 9k participants who do that bingo game and they end up devored by sharks anyway, but this roulete call its a way of seeing poker too, but i wouldnt count on it to much :D

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course, there are good streaks that if you then accompany with good decisions, an even better streak will be made, the same if you are angry, a bad decision so that your negative streak increases just by the fact of starting to make bad decisions.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Not for me. I can go from hot to ice cold in a heartbeat.