Do You Agree With Me

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker makes me strong emotions. Each game is a kind of mix of the tension growing during the game and: euphoria in case of winning or frustration after losing. The more you get involved in the game, the higher the stakes, the greater the emotions. And that's what they bring satisfaction: winning is a great pleasure. therefore I want to experience this pleasant state as long as possible, therefore I spend more and more time on the game until it becomes the most important thing in my life. DO YOU AGREE WITH ME

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree! I have almost no victories yet, at the old! in online mode, but in reality, sometimes I win well, but at a distance of the season, I play about 0 (! I’m a very emotional person, I think that’s why I often lose, you can’t play with emotions, here you need a cold calculation

Ygtszksn

Ygtszksn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not agree with you. Poker is not an emotional game. You should control your emotions while playing. Feelings that you can't control when you win or lose can hurt you ( hurt mean; about money and its can be effect your social life ) .

So i just want to tell you ; be carefull. Cash game is not joke ;)

Boston10111

Boston10111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get excitement out of playing poker, but I don’t want to let my emotions get in the way of good gameplay.

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not agree.
Both poker, online and live are not emotional.
First of all, good player (when you playing live) can read you luke an open book wheb you put emotions un playing.
Then there is online poker when you loose one good hand and on another your anger can end your game.
There is no place for emotions in poker.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Strong emotions is not good, and the victory is great!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for 2 years full time now and I always feel the blows intensely. when your heart is accelerating and you win a big pot. it's always a huge relief. it's really the most beautiful game in the world and it's normal to want to spend your time playing it.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I disagree with you. I think that for any successful player, it is crucial to be able to control your emotions and always stick to bank management. If your stakes increase depending on your emotions, then I can conclude that you are not in control of your actions and are in a tilted state.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i think poker is not the most important thing in my life my friend.Family and achievements in general are much more important than poker or any other activity, be it business or whatever.I think you should have balance in everything you do, even in poker.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with very little of the post. Shouldn't be emotional, playing on an even keel is the best. Making poker the most important aspect of life is missing out on life.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not agree. Emotions have no place in poker. only a cold calculation should be. Otherwise, you will lose more often.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apsolutletly agree with you , but you forgot ediction

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont try meth hahah. im pretty sure what you're describing is the part of gambling that makes it addictive

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes...poker throws in extremes - the euphoria of victory, the misfortune of defeat...an incredible range of emotions!

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m not sure any game should be the most important thing in your life.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve put a lot into this game and got very little back. I’ve pushed myself to study more, watch more and talk with others. I just can get any further then where I am. I’m convinced I’ll be a recreational player forever

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Agree with everything except last part "the most important thing in my life"
Poker is important but not the most important in my life.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
You should control you emotions Winng or Losing is part of the game
Winning brings you euphoria which you should erase
Losing this game should not affect your next play
Be cool
Rgds

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not agree with you. Poker is not an emotional game. You should control your emotions while playing. Feelings that you can't control when you win or lose can hurt you ( hurt mean; about money and its can be effect your social life ) .

So i just want to tell you ; be carefull. Cash game is not joke ;)

This is true. Emotions will mess you up

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a very emotional game, you rejoice at winning and upset when you lose.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not agree. Emotions in poker are a hindrance.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes friend, I agree with you when I won my very first and at that time major tournament I still have unforgettable emotions, even though a long time has passed.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In part, I agree with you. For me, poker is a hobby and I play for my own pleasure, so poker always brings me only positive emotions and pleasure.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever makes you happy. Just don't lose control.

Twisterman

Twisterman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker makes me strong emotions. Each game is a kind of mix of the tension growing during the game and: euphoria in case of winning or frustration after losing. The more you get involved in the game, the higher the stakes, the greater the emotions. And that's what they bring satisfaction: winning is a great pleasure. therefore I want to experience this pleasant state as long as possible, therefore I spend more and more time on the game until it becomes the most important thing in my life. DO YOU AGREE WITH ME

Yes I agree with most of your statement. Poker is a sport that train strong emotions or let you let out strong emotions. :rolleyes: