• Start date
N

nicolasjesuscataldo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
I have not played much poker. I stopped playing a year ago. The reason for not playing a year ago is that at that time tilt hath suffered some problems which I thought was serious.
Today I think I'm better but not really something. I played for a while in i poker where I have the nick 87njc87 and while I gained some money is also true that when I wanted to devote full time to poker I was not good of the mind.
I think I'm now more prepared to start small microlimite playing, but as long I do not play this the ghost of the past.
What do I recommend? Am I not playing a while longer?
How is the tilt controlled?
As I said, in my case control just "not playing" now I think I'm more prepared but as I said there is always some ghost.

theboss

theboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I understand you run bad for a while and decided to take a break , which was a smart move imo. Whenever you feel ready you should start playing again and if you have improved your game good results will follow.
The only one that can decide on how much time you will stay away from the tables is you , there is not a general rule about how much time off someone should take.