Distraction a game strategy

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In many tournaments you can see different types of players. some turn to distraction as a strategy for the game of poker using the emoticons, chat. Can applying this strategy lead to better results in poker?

JedKim

JedKim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

While it may be a slight diffference, the use of emotes may make the other players a bit more likely to bluff as they become irritated. Using the emotes only when you win helps with that.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are distractions a game strategy?

Hello.
I will vote yes as well. If I can find a way to block chatters, I do. I pay very little attention to the emoticons. Personally, I find them amusing, I am sure others may object. Good luck and put those things that bother you on ignore.

Dan'O

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don 't think that this distraction can be profitable, because it distracts the creators too! So it is more difficult to focus in the game!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's a strategy for some players. If you look closely at the game table where 2 opponents throw various emoticons at each other, to irritate each other, you will see that the duels between them are only all in most cases and this without having very good cards.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With some opponents it can give you advantage. Emotionally weaker players can either be tilted or their game can become softer if they are involved in chat during the gameplay.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, it is difficult for me to call emoticons in chat a strategy. It's more like spam. During the game, I am not interested in chatting, I focus only on my own decisions.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Smilies in the game are not so much distracting in the game. But if someone starts having verbal diarrhea in the chat, and aggression.Then I can lose focus and start making mistakes.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say...If you like it and it doesn't interfere with the game for these players...

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when playing poker you can't let your emotions get to you. controlling them is very important. people like to play with peoples patience and run the clock/timer down, again you cant let that get to you.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if it is a strategy. It depends on how seriously you take the game. If you're serious about it, I don't think emoticons will upset your game.:cool::cool:

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt it would really help in any significant way...you may tilt one or two players, but, as mentioned above, it also distracts the sender.

Top 10 Games