S

Sadan Luchtemberg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good night guys,

I grindando NL2 switching between zoom and regs tables. After losing a bankroll of $ 97.00, I decided to just study the game, watch all the training videos for cash game here the intelli, a series of articles, and watch some videos and sweat session.

Buy HM2 and after a month of studies I decided to return with everything. A range of games for OR and 3bet and was following the strictly planned, but is not working, what should I do to change my bankroll?

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try and identify what's going wrong with your game. Look at the hands that you lose the most money on, or the types that you do and then try and identify what you can do to change this. Work on that directly and see how your game changes.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By reading your post, It is difficult to know how long you have been playing this game of poker.
But, it kind of sounds like you are fairly new to the game.

And if so, my one bit of advice to give to you is, Give UP playing with your own money and solely play in as many freerolls as you can find.

Acquire your experience by playing these freerolls while still reading and studying as many poker books and or online poker sites as you can.

Once you have a few Hundred Thousand Hands behind your online game, I believe you will notice a big difference in your game, as long as you continue to study and practice what you have experienced and learned.