R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What are the hardest decisions you make at a poker table? Discuss this topic, it was created for this. I await your comment.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make difficult decisions when players play all-in at big betting and I have a JJ-QQ-KK card and they very rarely play all-in and I need to decide whether to play or not because I lost a lot on such cards and lost a lot of chips in the tournament or a lot of money in the cash game!

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it very difficult to make decisions on how to play a hand when a short stack goes all-in in a bounty tournament - mainly because so many other players at the table will widen their range immensely just to try and swipe that bounty chip.

yosjenis55

yosjenis55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
DECISIONES

when I'm close to reaching the final table and I have a two-pronged straight-up project and the villain goes all in on the turn putting me at risk of being eliminated. knowing that if I win the hand I enter the tournament leader

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it is very difficult for me to throw out a strong hand even if by logic I am behind !!! in this case I threw https://www.boomplayer.com/25219980_5640E4EE85 I analyzed the line in time and realized that I'm behind !!! but unfortunately very often I make a mistake in such situations !!!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most difficult decision I make to sit down at the table or not)))

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most difficulty decision fore me are in the long tournaments and you are in the bubbel and you get a strong pair. Throw away a good pair or loose the chance to get into the money. That is sometimes hard. Today i throw JJ just to make sure to get to the money. If i had gone all in i had won and increased my chips 3 times.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When you have to go all in because you fill it is a good hand and your cards are not the strongest. Or when you are on the bubble and you have a strong pair like aces or kings or qweens!

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a difficult decision .. reset AA ..
full flop - ready street ... and three more players in the game .. I did not have an end.
I threw AA .. and was right .. three players - street .. two divided the bank ..
but I thought for a long time ..))
:rock:

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I agree with the posters before, it is hard often to throw away top pair when you see the flop or turn is just against you and also when you want to reach the money places.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to throw away cards when you have a flush, and threw the ollin on the pairing board.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To fold or shove a good hand when running low on stack at bubble is a very hard decision to take.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hard decision is to throw off a good pair of hands. And when it turns out that your opponent is a fish with weak cards.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to open UTG, and UTG1, MP, BT, SM and SB paid, I'm worried when this happens, the urge is to go all in no pos flop Lol

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In poker there are always complex decisions, and most often intuition helps me. I try to be a disciplined player, and if I play according to my own rules, I always stay satisfied with my game.
Good luck.

S

Sprockett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing I often find difficult is when there are limpers and and i flop top pair with a crappy kicker (as king high flop with K5) from the bb. Especially if it is a draw heavy flop and I have around 20- 25 BB.

Another thing is when you have raised a lot of hands in a short period of time (and got away with it). Then someone 3 bet me when I am oop with a hand like AQ. In this spot it can be hard to figure out if villain is 3 betting because of my image or if he has the gods.