The Devil´s Maniac Players

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don´t be afraid of the title of this thread,this is how I call these players that go all-in almost every time and win even though they were bluffing.Sometimes I think to myself that these players are being helped by the Devil itself lol lol, or by the machine, It´s not , that just lucky or coincidence but, they all drive me nuts because this players spoil the table and I have to think hard when they say all-in and I have aces pair; Yés I sayd aces pair. For my surprise the Devil´s maniac player was bluffing I had AA and he had 7 9 ,but believe me,yés believe me he got straight on the river and knocked me out of the tournament. After that I decided to go to a church and ask the Priest for help.Losing with aces pair is really bad, Im hurt even one week later,I almost decided stop playing poker after that ,but the Priest sayd that was just bad fase of my moment of life and those words put me in comfort and made me think that the Priest was right, thare fases in wich we lose every time and sometimes we think that those players are Devil´s maniac players lol lol , I assume that they are not, they are just begginers that give all in all the time and I´m learning not to be afraid of them.

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I like to pretend to be serious in chat that these players are bots, beneficiaries of action rake rivers, or bingo RNGs. Some might disagree but sometimes pretending to be titled in response to these miracle shoves pays off long term.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such players only present a problem with MTT, where a bad river can take the whole stack from you and knock it out of the tournament. In the cash game it's not a problem - you can always buy chips and continue the game. In fact, they will lose often enough to bankrupt their bankroll. But in the tournament you can not see it any more, having left it earlier. Write down the "nickname" of this player and look in the sharkscop - you will see that they never win the final table. You just need a little patience to "parse" his stack into parts.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
two aces is about 80% for our victory but not 100% !!!! you just did not get lucky and the player got into his 20%, do not worry, it happens, and how much you would not go to church, your opponent will still have 20% against your aces))))))))

G

glennelson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's amazing how we remember the times it happens to us, but forget the times we do it to others.

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over time, you will cease to worry because of such lost hands. This is part of the game. I advise you to avoid playing with them. They quickly lose their chips in the end. And they never get beyond 1/3 of the tournament. Do not worry about them. Good luck.

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so, they don´t need too much attention,actually they don´t stay alive until the bublle.