re: Poker & Depositing Question
Not at all.
Party is the easiest bonus to clear, since it's a 5x bonus that clears at uber-micro limits. You could try the Primas, since a few of them are also 5x bonuses. Golden Riviera, Bet365
, Wild Jack, and Grand Bay all fall in the 5x category.
If you had more money to play .50/$1, I would have suggested Paradise Poker - but you can't go wrong with depositing at Stars for numerous reasons:
1) They have an initial signup bonus as long as you deposit by the end of June.
2) The bonus never expires.
3) When you go back to the site in a couple of months, or when you are playing at higher stakes, you will have a bonus pending to clear.
4) You will earn FPPs for clearing the bonus even at $1 MTTs and SnGs
So....use this plan of attack:
1) Deposit at Stars ASAP
2) 48 hours later or so, withdraw you money to your Neteller - funds will be there instantly.
3) Party Poker
(although having $500 would be optimal...for max bonus) - $60 signup bonus after 300 hands.
4) Paradise Poker - use CCs affiliate link, and enter "FIRST25" as bonus code (this is the bonus code for all initial deposits) - you'll have $50 in pending bonus there....this is stackable, and also never expires.
5) Wait 48 hours, withdraw deposit, start hitting the 5x Prima sites.
That should be a good start for you.