Dejavu

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one knows how the game will end, but in any case, poker is a great game and great fun.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most important thing is to have fun playing and to do your best. when we risk losing because of the variance. you must know how to accept this eventuality and not let it interfere with your decision-making.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bored lately because of too many nits.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if it is deja vu, some times when I think about deja vu when I see something I feel like this had happened others times, and I can say almost exactly what will happen, but others times I can feel that anything will happen, like you say, for me this are a presentiment.

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's seeing the picked up equity on the turn get there on the river with all ins.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hahaha the same thing happens to me and very often, it's as if we already knew the end of the movie hehehe but yes, in almost all online platforms that happens very often, when you play live it is not so common.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
lol ... it has happened to me many times I have the best hand but I know where it will end ...

Dejavoodoo -

On a couple of sites it is remarkable how often I can call a hand that is going to come up against me. Particularly once I make the cash and am trying to ladder. This very morning, post bubble as a low stack, delighted to jam all in with AJ and just say to myself 'pity about the AK' and quelle surprise, big stack has AK.

Ahh, that variance thing.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You are chip leader in the tournament and you know that next hand will dealt AA and you lost a huge amount of chips, because somebody will go all in and you just call it...And you stay almost a shortest one. That's what usually happens to me in poker stars, the funny thing you know and predict that.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Geez!! How many threads are we going to have with "online poker is rigged" Can't you guys think of anything else to say ??? So Boring!!!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
IS poker is like this, you will never know how a hand will end until the last card is turned :D:D

F

fifille07

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is full of surprises. We must get used to it.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need to think about the best and then will win, need to attract luck.:)

T

tinheads

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
perhaps its not the online poker being rigged, its just your mental state being rigged. I mean I can actually only remember about 5 winning hands I've had (usually a str8 flush or 4 of a kind) but I can remember so many times when I lost a hand where I was 80/20 favourite, according to my own stats I've taken over the years I do win about 4 out of 5 of these but because I expect to win then it automatically isn't memorable when I do but sticks in my head when I lose

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

I wonder why this happens
i face iy all the time in freeroll and paid MTT
Funny no?
Rgds

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I have the best hand, I also know how it will end ... with a victory ... mine!:cool:

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is life-its source is too narrow.But even through a prism, you can see how it is sometimes not profitable for us.Deja vu-this feeling is necessary for us in order not to lose concentration in the game, there is time to think and make the right decision.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have been playing poker for a long time, Dejavu often hits you, especially if similar patterns are repeated. At the beginning of the race, therefore, it would be a troublesome chip leader because I haven’t seen someone drive and win from start to finish of a race so often.

Good luck.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Geez!! How many threads are we going to have with "online poker is rigged" Can't you guys think of anything else to say ??? So Boring!!!

Just glad I wasn't the only one thinking it.