Dedication to poker

B

BOTAFOGOES1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many hours a day do you spend studying poker and how many hours a day do you spend playing?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On average, I try to play poker 3-4 hours a day, but this is not always possible. Therefore, when I have free time, I read the corresponding literature.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play around 4hr and study around 2hrs. That's on average for the week. Some days I won't play and strictly study other days I strictly play and some days I do both. Most of my free time is dedicated to Poker.

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play on weekends maybe a couple hours, I don't study poker :O

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have study time and I play like 2 hours per day!

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many hours a day do you spend studying poker and how many hours a day do you spend playing?

Lol Good Question! if i counted every min i played poker there wouldn't be enough minutes in a day lol But seriously Studying Poker and Playing it, There isn't much difference or me as I like to watch Youtube Poker Highlights with auto play loads of other things come up about how this was played how to do this and that... what this term means and so on....

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm missing out if a very important tournament and it's been a long way to go for 6-8 hours if the cache is 3-5 hours):idea:

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once you have an old lady, kids, dogs and a full time job . I relish being able to see a hand. Poker is luxury now. I get in where I can fit in these days.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game and learning

I personally spend about 3-4 hours a day on the game, and I play 3-4 days a week. On other days I try to watch the video with comments, watch championships and tournaments, watch any information on learning poker. At the moment I read a book about poker. but if I compare time, then the hours that I spend on learning two times less than the time that I spend playing. It seems to me that this is enough, especially since I'm not new to the game, and have been playing for 9 years.:idea::idea::idea:

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learning time is not spend,learn from your mistakes.I play mostly tournaments,so the time is spent in different ways,and can play every day

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I learned to play poker, it took me 2-3-4 hours a week for training lessons, but now I can play different kinds of games and spend a lot of time in the game for 2-5-10 hours and it all depends on how much I have free time to play!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... I try to dedicate at least one hour a day to study some strategies, or watch some tutorial videos that allow me to improve my game ... and normally I play poker around 6 hours a day ...!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have no life ... I only play poker and sometimes I write here in the forum ... I study very little and try to deceive bad luck or unluck ... when you play against a field that knows the dynamics of poker luck becomes a weight factor ... of course if you do not study the game you will only be giving money to others

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually have time to play poker from 2 to 5 hours or more per day. usually 4 days a week. I basically only play MTT.
I have my own schedule, in which every Thursday is the day of reading and viewing useful information and working on errors

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
well it's clear to me that I need to spend a LOT more time reading up and studying...my results have been dismal lately

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, it depends on my mood, if I have a good mood, sometimes I can play poker for 10-14 hours a day, but for the most part, it is 2-3 hours a day.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game I spend 2-5 hours a day, for 30-60 min. echoboy In the hands.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have long ceased to kill time to study poker, now I just enjoy the game, play as I can and I really like it.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on average three hours, but if there are interesting tournaments then more

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that no matter how much you play and how much you learn, it is only important whether you are keeping the game-to-study ratio right! if you are new then for every hour of the game you need to give 1 hour to study! if your level is “good” then 2 to 1 in favor of the game

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm done studying. Time to let others win. I play about two hours a few times a week. Trying to avoid the obsession. Sitting is the new cancer.

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Message '9

I read for two hours a day if not more is remembered good information. And play until you get tired or get bored.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have not read much lately, because I've done it a lot. Now I just want to play, play and play.The more hands you play, the better to improve you game play.