The day you came back from the dead

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello people! I invite you to tell that occasion when, being dead in a tournament, a miraculous hand (or several) brought you back to life. Here is mine:
Some weeks ago, in step 4 of Venom, in ACR. There are about 6 or 7 seats left for the money, which were the tickets for step 5. I had first place and could have just waited, but I had fun stealing the blinds from the smaller stacks. In one of those attempts I received a good hand and got involved in a pot with the second largest stack. Until the turn I had the best hand so I put all my chips, but the river gave him the winning card. He left me with 6 blinds and in the last position of the table.:eek: The god of variance must have been watching me because I received three premium pairs almost one after the other, and managed to get back to second place. I learned that if the prize is just a ticket, I don't mind be first or last among the winners, I don't risk my place in vain.

And you, do you have any anecdote of having "returned from the dead"?

Last edited:
CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s playing smart my friend. When everyone gets the same prize it doesn’t matter who finishes with the most chips.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not even count the number of times or I had more than a few hundred chips at the end of the game and despite that I managed to return to the race by winning 4 or 5 all-in in a row. we are really happy when this happens and it only strengthens your motivation to reach your goal.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
by the title I thought it was something else :eek:

:ah4::ac4:t's cliche, but it's saved a few times