Daniel Negreanu MasterClass!

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Click the link, each class is 90$ or you can become a member for a year for 180 i think

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean tbh for that price u cant beat it...id probably pay that just to talk to daniel for a few minutes and pick his brain

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not see such a master class from Daniel Negreanu, but I think that this is an excellent lesson from a professional player, I would like to attend such a lesson and learn a lot!

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its a hard job, he lost two times before be who he is now, its a matter of pacience,

Largebalance

Largebalance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am taking the Daniel Negrano Masterclass

As a disclaimer, I am not saying to buy/take this class in any way.

So guys, has anyone see/taken this master class by my favorite poker player of all time?

Here is a link to the class.

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/daniel-negreanu-teaches-poker

Thoughts?
I also started a similar thread and I got several responses in the first hour. Personally, I am loving almost everything I am hearing during each class. I really like the format he does not go into such depth you sit there scratching your head saying huh? I have incorporated a lot of what he has taught me since I began, and I like to watch each lesson twice and I decided when I get to class 25 I will stop and go back and watch each one again, this time using the downloaded workbook. My game has already gotten better, I cant wait to see the result a year from the time I complete this and Phil Ivey's class which I have not yet started.

What do YOU think? How far have you gotten, and have you ever found any discussion group with another human in it? Inquiring mind wants to know lol.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohh, I would like to see him live and play with him and talk about how he achieved such high achievements ... Good player.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I take my game to the next level, then I think things like these might be worth investing into. Right now, with my small home games, the masterclass could teach me how to win every single hand and I still wouldn't make enough money to cover the $90 for the class :(

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I think that for most people such classes arre a waste of time... Why ?
Because most of us will not be playing high stakes games against professionals...

I have read a few poker books by great players, but their advice usually requires that the people at your table are on the same level...

When you play micro stakes there is no use in applying advanced strategies, simply because your opponents do not think about the hand. They stare at their hole cards and that's it... Even basic moves like bet sizing to destroy their pot odds doesn't work, because no one at a 2/4 cent table actually calculates them ;)

I would rather invest $80 to get a HUD as a micro player than learning from people who basically play a completely different game....

That doesn't mean that these courses and books are not good. But you really gotta ask yourself if the strategies you learn there will be applicable to the actual games you play.

If you are playing higher stakes or play live regularly it is probably interesting to hear what the pros have to say...

ChrisCreys

ChrisCreys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always see the add on my social medias. Very good trailer that make's me feel like buying. But not yet.

Largebalance

Largebalance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a disclaimer, I am not saying to buy/take this class in anyway.

So guys, has anyone see/taken this master class by my favorite poker player of all time?

Thoughts?
I have taken the course and while I really enjoyed it, it is just a basic poker class pretty much for people just beyond beginner. He touches on a lot of subjects but in the most general ways. If there was a lab or somewhere we could use what he was teaching I would have been happier with it. I am about to take Phil Ivcy's Masterclass

C

cmckenna425

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a disclaimer, I am not saying to buy/take this class in anyway.

Thoughts?
I have watched him play on sky when i was a few years younger ;) hes a great player but even he has lost a lot of cash . it be great to get a lesson or two from him for online poker tournaments . My best player is devil fish. :cool:.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I saw his class and there are awesome I really liked but for now is not very useful to me cause I only play online and in the micros... I will see it again when I start playing live poker at higher levels ... Great lessons from a great player

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have taken the class and did get some ideas that have helped me. In the math section he gives links to some other material to help you understand the math, be sure to study those also. I agree with the assessment above though that it is right for someone a little above beginner. I have to say though from the content I've watched outside of this class, it was the easiest to watch. Daniel is a pretty captivating speaker and his knowledge of the game is evident in the way he talks about

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have taken a masterclass session ..i found it to be pretty good

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish I could afford to subscribe to his class. I'm sure it's worth every penny!