Daniel Negreanu - Kid Poker

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have recently watched Kid Poker (2015) movie. It was an eye-opener for sure.
A lot of stuff I did not know about, especially about the way he got to playing super high stakes. The part about how he lost his entire BR couple of times, trying to get into high stakes poker is really great to know IMO. Goes to show that there has to be more then a few bumps along the way to get to the top.

I was just wondering if anyone else watched it and what would your thoughts be on him and on the movie? :)

A

alexcesario

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bozovicdj,

Thanks for the information about this doc. Where I can wacth it?

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bozovicdj,

Thanks for the information about this doc. Where I can wacth it?

I found a site called 123movies (I think) where I watched it. Basically I just googled "Kid Poker 2015 watch online" and found it :) you should watch it if you have time, it is only an hour long.

H

holdem_ninja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i watched too

we should not play like negreanu because at high stakes he has known every single player on his tables!

A

alexcesario

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I found a site called 123movies (I think) where I watched it. Basically I just googled "Kid Poker 2015 watch online" and found it :) you should watch it if you have time, it is only an hour long.

Thank you, Bozovicdj! I found it! :)

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info,he's my favorite poker player,i'm really looking forward to watch his movie. Best of luck to everyone

Maple_syrup

Maple_syrup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Loved it too

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the info! Will definitely check it out :D