Daniel Negreanu 2006 Footage

EagleCarver

EagleCarver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm desperately looking for that video where Daniel Negreanu plays a wsop main event in 2006. The original youtube video seems to have been taken down, so I'm wondering if anyone has a recording of it or know where I could get it?

I believe it was day 3 of the event. Wendell Barnes is seen in parts of the video taking out his "fake teeth." I think Daniel was wearing a pink shirt and had a black cap on as well. The specific part of the video is where one of the commentators ask, "Couldn't we use Daniel Negreanu to track down Bin Laden?" I was hoping to sample that bit for a song I'm working on. Shame it's super hard if not impossible to find. :(:(:(

Any pointers would be much appreciated!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I read that “Poker Go” has a bunch of old WSOP clips may want to search there.

Yup. the WSOP made a huge mistake when allowing PokerGo to stick all historic WSOP footage behind their pay wall.

I understand signing a distribution deal for future coverage but the WSOP was naive to hand their historic content over to a company that did not even exist when such WSOP content was created. Prior to the deal, years worth of content was available to everyone via You Tube - which in turn kept poker much more in the public eye than it is now.

party poker made a much smarter deal in that they partner with Poker Go exclusively for live coverage but about a month later Party Poker releases all the footage on their own You Tube channel. If the WSOP had been as smart the World Series could still be promoted to a much greater global audience than it is now.

EagleCarver

EagleCarver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I read that “Poker Go” has a bunch of old WSOP clips may want to search there.

I've joined just in hopes of them getting that video... I will call them and ask if they have any intentions of uploading that footage. If not, doubt I would pay for membership in the long run. It does look kinda cool though.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've joined just in hopes of them getting that video... I will call them and ask if they have any intentions of uploading that footage. If not, doubt I would pay for membership in the long run. It does look kinda cool though.

You can always send him a message directly on his YouTube page, I’m sure he will answer:)