Dan Bilzerian - Good/Bad?

EagleCarver

EagleCarver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never seen him in a tournament so I take it he's in the private cash game realm exclusively. I saw him play online 1v1 with Bill Perkins rambling nonstop on the phone right next to him. Some of the calls he made were rubbish and I'm surprised to hear that he's earned millions from the game. I still respect him and find some of the stories he told on the Joe Rogan podcast pretty cool but I doubt he's wsop material. What do y'all think?

jrutledge

jrutledge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I saw that video too but I feel like he had to be just screwing around trying to put on a show

jrutledge

jrutledge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the same time, he was asking what he should do like he had no idea so idk it’s tough to get much out of that clip

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he has not made any money in poker, thought its pretty common knowledge, if you look at that vid where he plays in bill's accounts he barely even knows the rules and that was after he "made" millions from poker, his dad left him everything he has he didnt earn single $ from poker

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a positive attitude to poker popularizers. Even if he is an ambiguous person, but millions have heard the success story of a poker player and some of them have become interested in this game. And the real origin of the Dan Bilzerian's money is not interesting for me.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it tells false stories about poker winnings. He got the money from his father, who cheated on the stock exchange. He just loves to brag about everything that can be seen on instagram.

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is total trash at poker, and he owns a company that grows garbage cannabis. The dude is a clown, got his money from his father who cheated stocks. I would give anythibg to sit at a cash game with that donkfish

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never done me wrong....And I hear he throws a hell of a party :) Got people talking and using Poker in the conversation. Maybe he's a rich fish who brings friends. And beautiful women. The Horror!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Dont care about him but i believe there was also one other (proffesional) poker player who were succesful in Masterchef US season 7 i think. If i remember correctly then his name was David. I wonder what he's doing nowadays ...

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is total trash at poker, and he owns a company that grows garbage cannabis. The dude is a clown, got his money from his father who cheated stocks. I would give anythibg to sit at a cash game with that donkfish

I agree with you.
With shit like Bilzerian, everyone will win.
Advertising is the engine of commerce.
poker sites do not particularly bother, all are considered fools.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's like a rich "donk" who plays big amounts drunk not caring if he loses or not, I remember watching a video about it saying he lost millions in 1 day so that should tell you enough. Think it's just like blackjack for him or roulette. In my eyes he isn't a good player.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is good for the game...though he is a hack that never earned $1 in real life except money from his super rich father.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched him play some cash games, and some of the moves he made were not really smart ones. I don't think he ever made money on poker.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about a poker player is difficult to judge. About his poker victories is known only from his words and it is strange to speak of him as a poker player. Stylish looks, lives fun.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, he is a good player, he has a great future in the future

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
who cares about Dan Bilzerian, he is not poker player nor selfmade millioner, his money is inheritence from his father

EagleCarver

EagleCarver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never done me wrong....And I hear he throws a hell of a party :) Got people talking and using Poker in the conversation. Maybe he's a rich fish who brings friends. And beautiful women. The Horror!

Though this is completely irrelevant to what we're talking about, I love your pic. Tool rocks!

EagleCarver

EagleCarver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To those saying he never made a penny, check out the bets he wins for 300k+. Most of these are verifiable with video evidence. He could be lying about the time he won $14million or whatever from a game against that billionaire but he is earning money sometimes and large amounts of it.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Though this is completely irrelevant to what we're talking about, I love your pic. Tool rocks!

Hell yeah they do! Seen 'em live many times. Live in Maine and flew out to WI for festival they headlined last year. Seen APC 4 or 5 times too :) Alice in Chains was also at WI show last year. I was hoping to run into Jerry Cantrell. No luck. He's a poker player Id love to be at a table with. He's pretty decent on the guitar too!

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care about Bilzerian's game, no matter if he's bad or good, what matter is that he helps Poker too much, many people is attracted to Poker by Dan!