Crazy Bets From Poker Players

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the craziest bet that any poker player has won was that of the Canadian player Brian Zembic, who a few years ago accepted a bet of 100,000 dollars which consisted of putting 2 breast implants and having them for a year, because the Not only did he get there, but the implant was made for free since he bet on a game of backgammon with a surgeon friend who, if he won, would give it to him for free. Later, I not only spent a year with the breasts but 20 years, since I charged everyone who wanted to see them.

I think that for 100 thousand dollars, I easily spend a year with those implants. Hahaha

If someone wants to lose 100,000, do not hesitate to write to me. Hahaha

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do people really love money so much that they are ready to personally make changes in the body, which is the temple of the soul.
Or people are so reckless and reckless that it doesn't matter which game to play.
But the fact is funny.

M

Maximillianvalue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What about the bet from jason mercier to vanessa selbst that he wins 3 wsop bracelets. The crazy was selbst to agree €2m to his 100k

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
crazy bets

some players are totally maniac, some players don't have patience they just wanted to get the result very fast, these kinds of players are not winning players in long run.
you can see these kinds of players in short stake cash game and freerolls

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a deal is more expensive than money)

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I hate that, they go with nothing, I mean nothing preflop, nothing flop, nothing turn, and they call big raises and suddenly and for magic they get the card they need in the river, and I am no talking about hands with aces or kings, I mean, with 62, 42,75. C'mon. That's not possible by clean game