conditional chips

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play conditional chips, what are they for, I think that we could experiment and improve our skills, and what do you think

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, playing conditional chips will only allow you to learn the general rules of the game (for completely new players not familiar with poker), the interface of the poker client, the lobby, and customize the look of the table. And that's all.

Upgrading your game, playing for conditional chips - almost impossible. Firstly, the level of players you meet there is extremely low. Secondly - when people play free chips, people do not appreciate them, as a result they take absolutely ridiculous (usually extremely aggressive) decisions. In the third - someone just sets up his poker client and does not pay attention to what is happening at the table. All this makes the game of conditional chips extremely inadequate. What can you learn in this game? After all, you will not see reasonable judgments of strong players here.

The only exception is the section of home games, where they also play conditional chips, but here prizes are usually paid in a different way, in addition to the cash register of the poker room.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing conditional chips is only for acquaintance with the interface and rules of poker, nothing more

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
at the beginning of my poker career, I played conditional chips for a long time, after which I had a lot of bad habits, and when I started playing for real money, it was very difficult for me to change them, some of them remained even now !!

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing conditional chips has nothing to do with playing for real money! Your game for conditional chips should end when you learn the rules of poker, even playing in freerolls will bring you more understanding of the game!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning, before I started playing for real money, I played on free chips, you can learn how to play poker on free chips and they are not needed if you can play, but sometimes I pay for a tournament in a home game when I play!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play for fun and for those who are not allowed to play for money...

C

Cashcards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
conditional chips is good for topping up personally your skill despite the players at the same table with you (imho)
in the lead of freerolls you can play couple tournaments on conditional chips. i agree with the commentators above that for training on real money is better freerolls or homegames than free chips tournaments, but they ain`t useless too

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing conditional chips is good for those players who do not play for money. For example, I do not like to play conditional chips in it there is no excitement.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing condicional chips is good to learn the rules of the game and understand it... Its good if you dont like to play with money too... Otherwise, you need to get out of this like the friend said, anything is better than that, like freerolls

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As far as I can see, conditional chips for learn general rules and interface of the poker client.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I started with the conditional, because I did not even really know the rules of the game. This was useful for me.

V

vlk2k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On conditional chips to learn poker well. The very basics. Then go to the freerolls. On the freerolls play at least a small bankroll, and then go on microlimits.

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the benefits of this little. There, players do not value their stack at all. It's better for the freerolls to learn, to combine the pleasant with the useful.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on conditional chips is not interesting, it's not a game, it's not poker, but just pampering.

Poker Chips - History of Chips