Conclusion

P

PRrey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I realized, in 5 hands in which I get KK in button or cutoff, and I 3beteo an OR of the Early Position or Middle Position and the 4betea. out of these 5 cases I did what they tell me in my school: that I will finish all-in and in no case I have won and that the opponent will have AA. Now I consider the new strategy based on my experience of not paying any more 4bet at least that I carry the aces

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can start with the strategies you read, but in some point you will have to create your game based on what you have read

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I realized, in 5 hands in which I get KK in button or cutoff, and I 3beteo an OR of the Early Position or Middle Position and the 4betea. out of these 5 cases I did what they tell me in my school: that I will finish all-in and in no case I have won and that the opponent will have AA. Now I consider the new strategy based on my experience of not paying any more 4bet at least that I carry the aces

The strategies are based on statistics, with your pair of K in hand, obviously those statistics offer you that you have some chance of losing and unfortunately that was your case, in short what I want to say is that not always the strategies used work 100% of the time, but it is true that they help you build a strong game against your opponents.:cool::rolleyes: