The concept of a perfect game

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that would not have been bad beats and unnecessary travel, you have to do is to play once a week, either on Sunday or you Saturday. I say better to play one tournament in subotu for $55 each day than to play at 3.30 and 1.10. First, you prepare for the whole week, gain energy, relax, do life, you miss your favorite game, you are hungry, how hungry if you did not eat the whole week. And when that hour comes you are ready to sit let's say so all 12 hours without straining because you were bored. You are ready to play and day if necessary. And money is spent less than only $55 - $22 depending on the income of the person. Playing once a week you will drop the risk of bad hits and moves to a minimum. Than rolling to the tantrums every day Shamshi no IMSI. No rest! Hence and go reins and bad slope! Don't play every day, it hurts your poker. Because it is sircana any good neck lead! If it concerns a cash game, you also define yourself the day of the game Cache let's say 2 days a week for 1 hour, no matter you won or lost, you need to go! I'll tell you more, save up money for SCOOP on Micromillions for important events. How much per year can you save up for the next SCOOP? Let's just say the average $1000 who $3000, but you will come off in full in this online championship, sparing no money - if you do not play every day! The concept of the perfect game implies that you don't have to play Poker every day! You need to save money, say at least for the $22 bounty and play for him on Saturday. Then you can with svezhemi forces and soskuchivshis on Poker wager say so dollar $300 - $500 if you unlucky not calamity, you spent just $22 on week! Get ready for next week, let's say a Storm, gain strength! Still better than jumping on the latest forces or worn out on the ZOOM or Cash! Playing once a week, you will have a lot of strength, energy and you will be great with full interest to play this tournament! Save up money for important events, stocks, etc. don'T PLAY EVERY DAY! The concept of a perfect game, don'T PLAY EVERY DAY! It is better to play once a week for $22 than to roll every day $1.10 - $5.00. It will remain a lot of strength and energy, and there is no bad bends and bumps!

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you only get better by practice. your analogy is presuming that by not playing you are gaining something. If you are studying and watching others play maybe then you may gain something. By playing once a week you lessen only the number of bad beats not the possibility of bad beats. But by playing less you have less opportunities to learn from your mistakes. However if this system works for you great but I think more is better, practice makes perfect.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play for the sake of pleasure, so I play when I have free time and a good mood. But your concept is quite interesting. It is possible for individual players it will give a result in the long run.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning the tournament where you made the correct calls and they all held up.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, your idea is interesting. I do not always have enough time to play every day, but 1-2 days a week I always find. Apparently, I will try to realize your idea. Thanks.
Good luck.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, your idea is interesting. I do not always have enough time to play every day, but 1-2 days a week I always find. Apparently, I will try to realize your idea. Thanks.
Good luck.

Yes Saturday and Sunday well enough! I don't know why I have to roll every day! And then to complain, especially if you roll micro as Cash the kind and MTT! Play once a week on a big for example Big $55, a month turns out 4 full-fledged major tournaments, serious, where you prepare and are ready for 100% and not worn out everyday grater on micro. You will always be with a light head and no nerve wasting. This is the concept of the perfect game.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love this game, so normally, if I have free time, I play poker. The option you offer is possible, but no doubt it depends on the temperament of each individual player.

Top 10 Games