Computer crashed.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just glad to be back online, now I can start playing poker again. Also post some posts about sports. hopefully I can get into poker games in league game play and all, with new computer.:elefant:

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Computer crashing in the middle of a tourney has happened to me to a lot of times. All I can say at the time it crashed is I'm glad I'm playing freerolls and the micros, if it happened in a huge tourney when I was about to win lots of $ I don't know what I would do. What do pros do when they are in the money at the Sunday millions and their computer crashes?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should always have your phone nearby for backup especially if it is anything different than freeroll.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
When something crashes, it usually is when pocket AA hit your hand. Horrible.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just glad to be back online, now I can start playing poker again. Also post some posts about sports. hopefully I can get into poker games in league game play and all, with new computer.:elefant:

That's always good new, What kind of computer did you get? Is it prebuilt or did you get to build it yourself.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. This is great. I also sometimes had problems with the computer, but in such cases, I used a laptop. Therefore, I recommend everyone have at least two computers at home.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm glad for you that you can now continue to play and participate in poker events, I wish you good luck in your games and good mood to you!

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes when the computer breaks down it is very sad especially when you play a major tournament

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im glad i had never a crash in a tournament until now.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker hang

This is a very unpleasant situation, especially when you are going to have several important tournaments in the near future. That is, you have already received tickets to it or have registered. I hope the computer accidentally broke, and not you helped it to break. When two two aces beat three and seven unsuited)))) I had a situation when I played an important tournament and suddenly at the most inappropriate moment my computer hung.

And the blinds were already very big and I needed to do something urgently. Because my stack was shrinking. As a result, I had to urgently restart the computer, but another 3 rounds of blinds had passed and I had to put all-in on my middle hand. I lost, but now I delete viruses and watch my technique more carefully. I wish you well !!:eek::eek::eek:

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently gave my laptop for 2 days to repair - these were the longest and most boring 2 days in the last 5 years of my life) not to mention that I missed 2 days of playing poker

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome back! You really should consider having a back up plan when these types of scenarios happen. For instance, like someone mentioned above, you can play poker from your phone.

I don't have a PC at the moment, and only play on my phone, and when batteries are low I just change phones! :D

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Now I play on the phone. It is very convenient, you can do any homework at the same time. The phone is working properly. But there are cases when the provider fails. I have failed two times when I had aces. And I can’t do anything, I just absent. When the Internet is restored, then it's too late, my pots are reset.
:pcguru:

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations on your return, I wish you success on a new computer:pcguru:

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having communication problems.Bad Internet.Disappears. ....hangs. take off. from the game.Already a third-party provider vary. C. mobile good. but mobile is hard to play.So I understand very well those who have problems with the computer.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive noticed connection issues when too many players are on the same network.

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah! connection issues are hard! I'v a bad connection usually I lost a hands

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck and many victories! I want to buy a tablet and try to play with him )

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the same exact experience with my previous lap top. Mid tournament it just disconnects from WiFi then went black screen. Needed a new hard drive for some odd reason. Never use the lap top for anything but poker. Was fine during the first several hours and then poof. I was doing well too, top 20 stack and I think it was a $11 entry w/ 10k guaranteed payment. It paid top 180ish and I was fortunate to ITM but may have gone better than a min cash. Good luck on the new computer.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had my laptop crash due the client freezing...
Thats really annoying... when you're deep and you have almost the lowest stack
with the blinds being supers high.. and when you come back you lost like 35% of your stack.. nothing you can do about it sadly..

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good return among us.this is never pleasant when this happens. I always fear that it happens to me when I have to play on a MTT big buy-in or in the league. But luckily it is not yet happen.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those with Win7 be careful. The latest Windows Update hung and froze my computer. Turning Windows Updates off until there is a solution. Maybe Microsoft cant be trusted to update Win 7 since announcing support will end. Hoping MalwareBytes.org will be all I need to protect my computer.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The computer itself crashed or helped...) Good luck on the new device!!!)