najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
impulsive player

I carry stress in my games, I try to work on myself to continue to tilt against players who annoy me if I control myself and I play well without me upset, but it takes me and still are tilted annoying me and I lose, give me advice for my mental work, and what to do when I see a bad bluff me all the time and I did not control myself

Last edited:
fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was like you, although I never bothered about what the players said. I learned to overcome all this with experience, after playing a lot of time in poker, you get used to it and learn to take everything more calmly. I recommend you read some article on fund administration anyway, usually there they deal with that topic and they can give you some advice

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I carry stress in my games, I try to work on myself to continue to tilt against players who annoy me if I control myself and I play well without me upset, but it takes me and still are tilted annoying me and I lose, give me advice for my mental work, and what to do when I see a bad bluff me all the time and I did not control myself
What helped me is to write some strategies on a piece of paper and just follow that.
So sometimes the emotional actions get blocked by the paper recipe.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about? You have nothing to do? You do not like. Do not worry. Do not worry. Do not worry. The main objective is to win the tournament greetings and luck:D

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion it is very important to control your emotions during the game.
You need to be focused on your own decisions, and try to avoid mistakes.
Discipline and patience will allow you to improve your game daily and get good results.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just think, "whatever" . If you are in a tournament don't concentrate on the one player that messed you up. If you want to concentrate on anyone, look for the short stacks, as their range of hands to play will be less selective, as they try to exert some fold equity

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, if you do not have strong psychological or have no patience. Poker is no game for you, because you will not have fun, and the main reason independent of who takes poker as a profession is the fun, the pleasure of playing.

I think you better change the game.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
close the chat and remeber the basics of your play and you should be good. dont let other players talk/behaviour affect you

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In order to win, you must always be cold-blooded.
Control your own emotions is a key skill of a successful player.
If you train and improve your skills every day, you will surely be successful and your emotions will not hurt you.
Good luck.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I work this psychological part a lot, it is very important not to be impulsive but rational at the time of playing.
There will always be someone who annoys us at a table, this is normal.
I believe that this irritation is deliberate, especially if the player demonstrates that it is disturbing him.
One notices when someone gets annoyed at the table.
The advice may not be good, but try, who knows for you can solve.
Of course personally in live games this is easier to notice.
Look for concentration in your game and in your actions as if you were playing alone.
Use your tranquility to irritate your opponent.

GL :five:

^A^njo

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friend, one of the strategies that players use to distract you is exactly that, to bother you to go against them no matter what you have, it really is not an aptitude for anything profeional, but you can not do anything, the only thing is to ignore their comments and just concentrate on your game.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Jared Tendler's the Mental Game of Poker. Buy it on Audio book. Listen to it daily.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also play well, moved and tilt starts, because of this I can not play normally:(

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very important to play calmly throughout your entire session, it's going well, or you do not have to stay calm. As soon as nervousness and compulsive gaming come to an end, there are errors that can cost you a lot. It does not need to be too tied to the cards, it is the same, and then it will be easier for you to defeat your opponent. So be patient and stable and the results will come in time. Greeting!

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a very important factor to dominate the emotions. It is something key, because as much as we know the rules and how we should play at the tables, if at the time of losing a hand, our mind is blocked or unhinged and we play wide open and go to any hand, it is very likely that we end up losing everything. I recommend the book "The mentality of the poker player" Very good book. Regards!

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a very important factor to dominate emotions. It's something key because, as far as we know the rules and how we should play at the tables, so when lose a hand, our mind is blocked or unbalanced and we play wide open and we pass at any very likely that we end up losing everything. I recommend the book "The mentality of poker player" Very good book. Cordially!

thank you

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While it is difficult to keep your emotions off tilt, remember to think most effective it is in your best interest to stay calm so that you make the correct decisions and be rewarded with profit.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, I'm just like you, I do not like when a player tries to destabilize others and I learned something from that, do not answer, not reason why he can annoy you every time he plays against you. silence is a very powerful weapon.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simple, when you feel that way stop playing until you calm down!