Comments on stream

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do see a lot of comments on streamers live about how different a hand should be played after a showdown. It does annoy the streamers a little. Some do address it and its easy to say after knowing the result. One streamer did get upset and did vent out his anger saying, "Oh yeah? If that's how it should be played, why aren't you playing it? Instead you are in the comments here talking smack. Go get a life" Although the comments seem rude, it's still his game and no one else has a say on what he has to do, after knowing the result of the hand.

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that if you are a streamer you have to be prepared for this type of situation, and I do not see bad that someone thinks about how he played an obvious hand that everyone has his strategy but hey also learn from mistakes and as long as they do not insult you you do not have Why get angry since they are just giving their opinion on how they would have played that hand.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You have to be eclectic in everything, even in this. Use it to move up, taking criticism into account.