College youth and their best poker skills

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The high number of players who drop out of college to dedicate themselves to poker is no secret to anyone, but in my opinion it has nothing to do with mental capacity or intelligence, it is a phenomenon that is always growing since they know that a career does not It will give you high income, at least in the beginning. But what is really what differentiates them from older people? In my opinion, it is not having responsibilities with which to fulfill most of them, they do not have to worry about expenses such as children's schools, transportation, food, clothing, carrying food, paying bills, etc.

In such a way that it is very common to see that 4 or 5 are grouped together and you share the expenses and that gives them the necessary time to be more disciplined, they dedicate hours of study and review, which most of us cannot do.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everyone has their own vision of this issue, but I believe that in order to become a professional player it is not necessary to leave college or leave a job. If you want, you can always combine these things.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is always easier for young people to radically change something in their lives than older people!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello good afternoon.

I think the same, I think it is not necessary to leave the University to be a professional in Poker, maybe it will take longer to finish it but never leave it.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is like the David "Chip" Reese poker career. But this is not for all. He was genius. May God rests his soul.