bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly can not stand the smell of smoke makes me go bad,
I hope one day you can get rid of this evil abito smoking it undermines a lot of your health,

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hat's just a psychological thought, I do not believe it.

G

guitaRisGood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smoking, like all poisons and addictions, will have a negative affect on all aspects of life.

I'm addicted to heroin. i find a little heroin helps me relax at the poker table, does heroin affect poker play?

I'm a serial killer. I find killing before a large tournament helps me relax.... (lol been binge watching Dexter)

I agree with Pwohar43 above. this thread should be removed

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the cigarette could help a little with relaxation, and control the anxiety .. I smoked a lot for several years and after 3 years trying to quit, I made it a few years ago .. it is the most difficult vice to overcome and the most harmful, It seriously affects the heart and other organs .. I think it is more the negative than the positive, I think the price to pay for smoking is too high.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just feel the same my friend, I used to smoke a lot playing online, then when
I go out to play personally I always want to smoke, so this affect me directlly, I can say for myself. Nowdays I reduce the cigs coz its ****ing with my healthy so Im reducing little by little. My advice is if can quit, then quit my friend!

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Try a electronic cigarette, ive been using one for the last week.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First it s a good thing to do sport . Weight lifting running that’s all good for your health. But I advice you to stop smoking , it s something where you waste your money and health. Don’t mix bad things with good one , be in shape play poker good luck in tables , but it will be much better if u can stop smoking.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Couple of J's before, during and after a tourney, 100%

Zumpf

Zumpf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke for a long time and a don't like this. But i smoke during the poker session. And it help me, i think, to get more concentration.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on a loosing streak because I don't have weed :icon_joke

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to smoke when I was at college and when I was in the army[mandatory in Greece]. Now I don't smoke at all , I find it very harmful but socially I feel that a couple of cigarettes is not that harmful.

But to be honest I think nicotene is beneficial for the brain functionality. Correct me if I am wrong here. For the regular smokers who have kids it would be better not to smoke in the house :)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course you can do whatever you want to play. It's your right, you're at home. But I'm against alcohol in large quantities, drugs and cigarettes. I personally do not use all this. Even out of the game.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because im not a smoker, i really dont care!!!! but if you are at your own home you do whatever you feel like!!!

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we're talking about online poker - sometimes i was smoking cigarettes, cigars and something else during the final table. It's really late, almost morning here if you're still in the tourney that lasts 8-10hours, so I have to do something with that sleeeeep feeling.

Alcohol = No. For some time in my life i thought that small prtions of alcohol stimulate whatever I'm doing until I've compared same things with and without alcohol.

During offline poker with friends - yeahhhh I love to smoke cigars and drink whiskey, those who don't like to do it during poker, will be thrown out of the table right after the first drink. :D

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I smoke a cigarette after losing it helps me to recover my nerves:burnout:

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me affects and greatly affects the smoke makes me come to grief beyond the smoker harm your health this damaging mine too because I'm passive smoking

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever floats yer boat

I am not a smoker, but I think that every health damage badly affects the game of poker,

If you think there is some sort of ingredient in foods which make you NOT play poker as affectively, then you probably should avoid those ingredients. The "recipe" for good online play is Patience and good old fashioned LUCK!>>>PERIOD! The way these sites are "set up" makes it impossible to play to "pot odds", or have a decent chance when playing "power cards"(pocket jacks or higher). Good luck...puff, puff...pass :)

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to me that I can smoke more than one cigarette during the game. Although I understand that this is a very bad habit that is harmful to health.

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d say yes I could affect a smoker more so in mtt if you think about it myself included if you get stressed you want a ciggy to calm down and in a long tournament with few breaks the cravings could make you lose focus on the game

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not smoke at home. I do not really like the smell of cigarettes but I smoke 5 or 6 a day. when I manage to control myself, I prefer going out during breaks and smoking outside.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't smoke cigarettes. I would like all smokers to think about their health. You have only one life. Thank God that at least is removed, and on packs of cigarettes write about the dangers of Smoking.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of poker players used to smoke, they all died out. Give it up please. Good luck.

kokoalexkoko

kokoalexkoko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoke every hour on 55 minutes)))

roterdama

roterdama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cigaretes

hello :)

does cigarettes affect on a poker player game????

im addicted and i feel it doesnt help me play well, as i feel the smoke in my head turning

does cigarettes affect poker playing???
I think cigaretes is bad think in poker! Cigaretes broke your head and brains! so dont smoke!:top: