Chinese Poker

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who play OFC, from Tonybet . What is the best style?

I always play aggressive, risking everything, to achieve fantasy (which, unfortunately, most of the time, nothing comes).
Do you have a moment to play it safe? Or you play according to the opponent, he is safe and you take the risk and vice versa.

Another thing, is there any material from the game?
Basically, it seems simple, just go riding. Play the bigger cards, lower down. Also molding yourself according to the game, there is no point in risking flush , if you put 3 and got 2 draw blank, etc.

Anyway, I seek strategies for the game. Another question is whether these low stakes, like OFC1, OFC2, are worth playing.
It looks like a random, it's weird how I stay even always.

And finally, the last question, is how much luck is involved in the game, more than poker or less? Basically, draws count a lot and the initial one, so sometimes it is quite easy to set up a game. In addition to the very funny fantasies that come sometimes, which soon gives you a re-fantasy and a lot of point.

Hug.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not very adept at Chinese poker.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if there are answers to all your questions, I play it more as a hobby, a different alternative to what we always play.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard of this type of poker,but have never tried it.I don't even know the rules of Chinese Poker.Also,I doubt I will play it at all if only online poker rooms like Tonybet offer it.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play "Buraco sbtl". It works out memory.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who play OFC, from Tonybet . What is the best style?

I always play aggressive, risking everything, to achieve fantasy (which, unfortunately, most of the time, nothing comes).
Do you have a moment to play it safe? Or you play according to the opponent, he is safe and you take the risk and vice versa.

Another thing, is there any material from the game?
Basically, it seems simple, just go riding. Play the bigger cards, lower down. Also molding yourself according to the game, there is no point in risking flush , if you put 3 and got 2 draw blank, etc.

Anyway, I seek strategies for the game. Another question is whether these low stakes, like OFC1, OFC2, are worth playing.
It looks like a random, it's weird how I stay even always.

And finally, the last question, is how much luck is involved in the game, more than poker or less? Basically, draws count a lot and the initial one, so sometimes it is quite easy to set up a game. In addition to the very funny fantasies that come sometimes, which soon gives you a re-fantasy and a lot of point.

Hug.
I play according to the game strategies, I do not pay attention to the opponent, almost nobody always acts in the same way or has the same ideas. Following the lines of the game is appropriate for me.

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't lose playing well, but I loved it.:jd4::jd4::jd4:

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chinese poker is very difficult

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From time to time I play Chinese poker at the Poker Dom, but this is more for fun. A very unusual game.But fantasy is a fun thing.:)