Chinese poker ...

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!!! I tried to play Chinese poker not long ago. I want to say that this is a very exciting game) I would like to know what poker hold'em players think about this ... This poker has become very popular in the Ukrainian and Russian halls. I wonder when he will appear in rooms like 888 poker stars and other serious rooms? I apologize for my English) good luck to everyone at the tables

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because of your question, I started to read a bit about Chinese poker. And the truth is that I find it complex, especially when it comes to counting the points.
Maybe it's easier than it seems, but the fact that in this type of poker there are no bets, implies that holdem players if they wanted to enter Chinese poker, they would have to adapt to a very different game structure.
I could try to play it in the future, but it would be for fun and without real money, unless I acquire a lot of practice and feel more prepared.
Greetings.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I prefer a classic hold'em. In my opinion, playing Chinese or African poker is not the best idea.
Good luck.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this poker lover and your friends on this sight you will be hard to find, few people will share your position I think so master the basic style, and good luck!

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this poker lover and your friends on this sight you will be hard to find, few people will share your position I think so master the basic style, and good luck!
I'm not doing Chinese poker advertising. I share my impressions about this kind of poker.

D

dungnc284

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker with Chinese people is really tiring

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because of your question, I started to read a bit about Chinese poker. And the truth is that I find it complex, especially when it comes to counting the points.
Maybe it's easier than it seems, but the fact that in this type of poker there are no bets, implies that holdem players if they wanted to enter Chinese poker, they would have to adapt to a very different game structure.
I could try to play it in the future, but it would be for fun and without real money, unless I acquire a lot of practice and feel more prepared.
Greetings.
There are a lot of freerolls in this type of poker in Ukrainian and Russian rooms. in other rooms I do not see such poker. in fact, it only seems complicated. I myself looked at You Tube. how to play tried and I liked it. while playing only freerolls. even won a couple of times

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no desire to go and learn what is new. I like Hold'em and that's it.

bryan24

bryan24

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never played Chinese open faced poker in my life ( I am not young) until it became available on the 64 spades site. Wow it din't take long until I was hooked. It is hard to explain to someone that has never played it just how addicting it can be. It is true that there are no bets and raises etc. however the gameplay gives a player many options to "gamble for bigger hands worth more points (and money) or to play it safe . 64 spades offers games as low as 5 cents a point if anyone wants to come over and get hooked as I am.....

There is also a variation of the game which includes 27 lowball which is the game that I prefer.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play Chinese poker but it's probably a good card game because it is a lot to play in Asian countries.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite an interesting form of poker. Sometimes I play with him.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not played , but it is very interesting to try this game. Thank you for the information

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never played Chinese open faced poker in my life ( I am not young) until it became available on the 64 spades site. Wow it din't take long until I was hooked. It is hard to explain to someone that has never played it just how addicting it can be. It is true that there are no bets and raises etc. however the gameplay gives a player many options to "gamble for bigger hands worth more points (and money) or to play it safe . 64 spades offers games as low as 5 cents a point if anyone wants to come over and get hooked as I am.....

There is also a variation of the game which includes 27 lowball which is the game that I prefer.
at the expense of dependency ... you surely noticed. I can not explain why, but it is very interesting for me to play such poker.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also heard a lot about him, you need to try:rock:

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played online on TonyBet, I find it really interesting. I thought it would pick up faster. Even short deck picked up faster than it. Chinese poker is more complex because you have to count points. Online it's easier to do that, the program counts for the players. People will become interested if there's money involved. For now I heard about the tournament in Prague that Jennifer Shahade won. I haven't heard of any other tournament, certainly not in North America.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!!! I tried to play Chinese poker not long ago. I want to say that this is a very exciting game) I would like to know what poker hold'em players think about this ... This poker has become very popular in the Ukrainian and Russian halls. I wonder when he will appear in rooms like 888 Poker Stars and other serious rooms? I apologize for my English) good luck to everyone at the tables

Yes, I agree with you that Chinese Pineapple Poker is a very exciting game, I started playing it about a year ago and I really like it, very bad that there is no such game in the rooms on the pokerstar and in 888 Poker, it would be very good for players who like This kind of game, I wish you good luck in your games, we hope that other poker rooms will also install Chinese poker!

Luckytsss

Luckytsss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chinese poker is a fun game. I have been playing for more than a year, but it is not always possible to stay in the late stage of the tournament. Probably need to change the strategy of collecting combinations, but it is quite difficult.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
never played this kind of poker but after your article I will definitely try)))