Celebrities from your country and poker ...

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello table friends,
Here in brazil we have two football icons who love to play poker: the superstars Ronaldo "Fenomeno" five-time champion of the Soccer World Cup in 2002 and Neymar (PSG-FRA).
And in your country, which world celebrities love poker?

gl!!

#stayhome and #playpokeronline

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country poker is still considered gambling by most people so celebrities do not want to associate with it. This is slowly changing but it will take long time situation to change totally.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country, poker also refers to gambling. But there are special gambling zones. Sochi refers to this, and there you can often meet Russian actors and showbiz stars. But I do not think that their names are known somewhere outside of Russia. They have not received world fame !!!!!!!!

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country poker is still considered gambling by most people so celebrities do not want to associate with it. This is slowly changing but it will take long time situation to change totally.

Hello King of the Oceans,
Here in Brazil it is already considered a sport, and poker clubs here in Brazil are allowed to practice this fantastic sport. That's why you see so many Brazilian players on the online platforms.
I hope that Bulgaria also approves poker as a sport and not as a game of chance (as has been shown by several studies that poker depends on 11% to 16% of luck, the rest is worth the player's ability to win a match).
And have you been practicing since 1914!?!? I'm just a beginner, I played old poker, holdem for 45 days.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Brazil, there is soccer coach (Ex-Real Madrid) Vanderlei Luxemburgo who really plays. In the case of Ronaldo and Neymar, they are usually marketing actions in which they are paid to play in large tournaments although they really know how to play and like it.

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country, poker also refers to gambling. But there are special gambling zones. Sochi refers to this, and there you can often meet Russian actors and showbiz stars. But I do not think that their names are known somewhere outside of Russia. They have not received world fame !!!!!!!!

Here in Brazil some actors, actresses, sportsmen, singers, as you also did not mention for the same reason that they are not yet known worldwide.
But I hope that when you teach Maria Sharapova to play poker, please invite me !! Hahaha
Do you like Brazilian football?

Note: Put this link to translate from Portuguese to Russian, it is a curious report that says about some Hollywood celebrities who have Russian family blood: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kirk Douglas, Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone ...

Thank you for participating.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Actually i have no idea although i have seen one person who played in our national football team in some poker live events ...

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
canada loves poker. We have Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Duhamal, Evelyn Ng, to name a few of our poker pros. As for celebrities - I don't follow them, so I have no idea who enjoys poker. My guess is there are quite a few. A famous football player, Angelo Mosca, plays in Niagara Falls, NY.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ronaldo i never saw kk again
Neymar is regulating hehehe.
came in first at $ 22 this week.

T

Taktik

Enthusiast