CardsChat WSOP Team Event - Crazy Eights July 1-4 **Rail Thread**
CardsChat will be having it's 5th WSOP
team event this summer!
We are putting together a team to represent us in the Crazy Eights tournament that starts on Fri, July 1st and ends on July 4th. The buy-in is $888 and there are 4 flights. It is a re-entry event that will run for 4 days. $888,888 is guaranteed for 1st place!
Flight 54A - 10am Friday, July 1
Flight 54B - 4pm Friday, July 1
Flight 54C - 10am Sat, July 2
Flight 54D - 4pm Sat, July 2
The event will be a last longer challenge and the team will consist of 12 to 20 members. We are taking names now for those who are interested and CardsChat members are welcome to join in! Long term CardsChat members who meet all of the qualifications may be accepted right away - decisions on all others will be made in phases until the team is complete.
As we add members they will need to post in this thread to introduce themselves and give us a little bit of background on their poker experience and history. Link your Twitter account please.
Cardschat will pay $200 of each team member's $888 entry into the event. (This is a re-entry event - you can re-enter but we will only pay $200 one time per team member).
The team member who lasts the longest will get $688 - the remainder of their buy-in!
-In the event that no one makes Day 2 of the event, then we will determine the winner of the last longer by highest cash earned in the tournament.
We will also be giving away $25 prizes to team members during the event - we will announce those prior to the start of the event so you will know what to do to try to win some extra money.
You can start in any flight - however you will not receive your money until Sat when I am there. You must meet ALL requirements before getting paid. Also I will not be chasing you down to do them - including posting in this thread.
Team members will be required to:
- Post their introduction to the team in this thread with full name and flight expected to play along with a link to their Twitter account.
- Participate in the mega rail thread that we will create prior to the event. (or post their tournament updates in Twitter).
- Wear a CardsChat hoodie or t-shirt and use a CardsChat card protector throughout the entire event. (Both will be provided by CardsChat unless you have already been given one in a previous event. (They must have the logo on the back). Baseball caps and t-shirts will be provided if they are going to be worn. Hoodies may be placed on the back of your chair - however if you are being televised either the hoodie, a CC tshirt or a CC cap must be visible.
- Follow us and tweet about participating in the team event mentioning @CardsChat prior to and during the event.
- Tweet a picture of yourself wearing your CC gear and mention @CardsChat.
All of the above must be done before you receive your $200. The last longer prize will be forfeited if you do not wear CC gear during the entire event.
Team Members so far: (bolded have made intro posts here and approval is final)
- Debi O'Neill (dakota-xx/@dakotaxx) - Flight C 65th Flight C $2563
- Donna Scruggs (belladonna05/@belladonna005 - Flight C
- Jacki Burkhart (missjacki/@jackiburkhart81
- Ruth Hall (HallTxholdem/@Halltxholdem) -
- Kristin Ting (Tingaling/@queenofsets)
- Demetric Ferguson (DknucklesFerg/@DknucklesFerg)
- Liz Tedder (Everybodylovesdeuces/@pokerlizzard) - Flight C/D
- Eric Sawyer (Uclaguy74poker/@Uclaguy74poker) - Flight D
- Joe Sicko (JPainSicko/@red_sicko) - Flight C
- Joe Mussat (JoeShowdown/@JoeShowdown) - Flight B
- Brittany Barrera (madsquirrel/@MadSquirrel28) = Flight ?
- Maria Parlatore (parla07/@parla17) - Flight C or D
- Persia Bonella (pbonbonb/@allaboutmypoker) - Flight C or D
- Ryan Laplante (Protential/@ProtentialMN) - Flight D
- Donna Houle (FionaBink/@pinkladiespt) - Flight A
- Nancy Birnbaum (Trouble/@NancyBirnbaum) - Flight ?
- Chad Holloway (MSPTChad/@ChadAHolloway) - Flight D
- Rex Clinkscales (Rex Clinkscales/@rexclinkscales) - Flight B and maybe Flight D
Subscribe to our #TeamCardsChat WSOP2016 list of players
You can find details on the tournament here:
Look forward to having a blast with the team this year!!