CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2018 - Outlast our Pro Ryan Laplante!

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to participate in an event of this type and also meet other members of the community. Unfortunately, I do not know if I can participate it on those dates for my work and exams at the university. But I will encouraging from here by the CC team! Good luck everyone!

PD: If there is any change in my calendar, until what date do they take requests?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to participate in an event of this type and also meet other members of the community. Unfortunately, I do not know if I can participate it on those dates for my work and exams at the university. But I will encouraging from here by the CC team! Good luck everyone!

Until we reach 15 members which is not likely to happen.

Last edited:
JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm Joe Mussat and JoeShowdown on twitter. I have been a team member and even won the last longer in the 2016 crazy 888 wsop tournament. That is still my biggest score and I hope to surpass it this June. Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm not sure when I'm going yet. I'll play at least one flight.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm Joe Mussat and JoeShowdown on twitter. I have been a team member and even won the last longer in the 2016 crazy 888 wsop tournament. That is still my biggest score and I hope to surpass it this June. Thanks for the opportunity!

Was hoping you would play with us again!

G

Grinditout64

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all! :)

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Glad you could make it again Joe, Stephen, Rob and I are going to be staying at the Rio, I look forward to seeing you.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Excellent! Shaping up to be an exciting week! :)

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am Delenia Partridge and I would love to be a part of the team this year. Last year I missed seeing most of the team in Vegas by a day or 2 and have been looking forward to this event ever since. I plan to play the 7E flight. My twitter name is Delenias.

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am Delenia Partridge and I would love to be a part of the team this year. Last year I missed seeing most of the team in Vegas by a day or 2 and have been looking forward to this event ever since. I plan to play the 7E flight. My twitter name is Delenias.

Great addition to the team!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Outstanding! Looking forward to meeting you! We have been on each others tables so much in League and freerolls. :)

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Outstanding! Looking forward to meeting you! We have been on each others tables so much in League and Freerolls. :)
Thank you! I love the Cardschat community and look forward to meeting you and all of the other Cardschaters! I know I am more excited about meeting everyone, than I am about playing the game. It will be Great to match a face and personality to the table names!
See ya there!!!

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm booking this morning, will play flight A or E , have not made that determination yet :)

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am interested. I am working on getting my 40 posts. @gabpoker on twitter. I will be in Vegas from the June 2nd through the 8th. So I will probably play in at least Flight 7C.

I have been playing poker almost my whole life but only serious for a year. I have two cashes in major events. Both of which Ryan played. In the WSOP 2018 Event #37 I barely outlasted Ryan 45th vs 52nd and in the Goliath Warm up Event #1 he won and I finished 14th.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am interested. I am working on getting my 40 posts. @gabpoker on twitter. I will be in Vegas from the June 2nd through the 8th. So I will probably play in at least Flight 7C.

I have been playing poker almost my whole life but only serious for a year. I have two cashes in major events. Both of which Ryan played. In the WSOP 2018 Event #37 I barely outlasted Ryan 45th vs 52nd and in the Goliath Warm up Event #1 he won and I finished 14th.

Okay great - you can officially sign up when you reach 40 posts. Would love to have you on the team!

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love to see cardschat hoodies at the final table!
good luck

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
hello all, natsgrampy here and
George Mulry in real life.
I would like to have a spot reserved for me on this team. I see there are 12 spots taken and would hate to miss my opportunity.
I am waiting approval from my district mgr for a June vacation.
I will know by the end of this week.
If I get approved, I will be there. I have already booked a room.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello all, natsgrampy here and
George Mulry in real life.
I would like to have a spot reserved for me on this team. I see there are 12 spots taken and would hate to miss my opportunity.
I am waiting approval from my district mgr for a June vacation.
I will know by the end of this week.
If I get approved, I will be there. I have already booked a room.

Consider it done and fingers crossed that you get that time off! Can't wait to meet you!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Go Joe Go!!!

Hoping to get there & be on your table so I can 'Knock you Out!' but won't be able to make it this year. :(
gl gl

WSOP