S

sponsor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat 15-Year Anniversary Celebration Includes PokerStars $10K Freeroll

What do you like / dislike about Cardschat verus the other main Poker chat and Staking sites?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love how Cardschat treats their long-term members,,,, it's well worth the time/effort. :D Most don't realize the benefits until they receive them,,, :damnmate:

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always there and easy to use(i mean content) ,in my opinion should push more on marketing ,are still lot's of poker players out there that are not aware of this community.
On other communitys level of engaging is a it lower in my opinion.
Forgot to mention that Cardschat is also more inovative:)
KEEP IT Up!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
The best site for learning poker is the Cardschat community. Here you will find everything you need to improve your game. In addition, there is no other poker community providing access to such large numbers of freerolls. Without a doubt, the Cardschat community is the best.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, there is nothing to compare. Obviously, the Cardschat community has no real competitors.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls, league play, engaged community

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat is awesome because
1# community of all types not just or advanced or new players
2# community hangout where we can talk about anything besides poker ( I write about ancient astronauts)
3#Freerolls to help build a bankroll and get your feet wet
4#active members and moderators that are helpful and friendly (you know who are TY!)
5# great forum layout ( way better than Reddit)

I really love this site and have many reasons CardsChat.com is the BOMB!!

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, there is nothing to compare. Obviously, the Cardschat community has no real competitors.

What I like best about this place is the freerolls. A few different sites to choose from and not all lumped onto one site. I’m not totally sold on this place being more than that but I’m still digging around and finding new stuff here.

What drives me up the wall about this place is comments like the one I’ve quoted. Every forum on the planet has a vocal group of players who are absolutely convinced (this place) or (that place) is the absolute cats ass, best place ever. Undisputed.

Lol at that. If I had thought (random bush league site from 15 years ago) was the best ever, and never explored others, I’d never have learned anything about poker because I’d never see anything but the same tired themes being repeated over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Gotta spread your wings in life. Look around. Internet is a big place. Kinda self serving to say one place is so much better than everyone else.

Last edited:
infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What I like best about this place is the freerolls. A few different sites to choose from and not all lumped onto one site. I’m not totally sold on this place being more than that but I’m still digging around and finding new stuff here.

What drives me up the wall about this place is comments like the one I’ve quoted. Every forum on the planet has a vocal group of players who are absolutely convinced (this place) or (that place) is the absolute cats ass, best place ever. Undisputed.

Lol at that. If I had thought (random bush league site from 15 years ago) was the best ever, and never explored others, I’d never have learned anything about poker because I’d never see anything but the same tired themes being repeated over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Gotta spread your wings in life. Look around. Internet is a big place. Kinda self serving to say one place is so much better than everyone else.

Thank you for your advice, but I still prefer our community. But of course, you can spread your wings, look around, and start wasting your time finding other, alternative sites.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
being relative new at poker, i explored many programs, websites, blogs, forums etc
are many good places, however all seem run & populated by macho men, with egos big as a house, plus usually cost monies
if you new and a girl, is tough in many places
CardsChat is best place ever (i no say that for suck-up)
and if you a girl is the ONLY place!

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As i am member only of CC i can't tell you and i have everything here .. :D So all in goes on CC :D

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was thinking a lot About cardschat vs 2+2 because I was at 2+2 first.

those 2 are kinda funny to compare, because they are like day and night :D
the language in 2+2 can be really harsh while in cardschat it can be almost too friendly

cardschat pros and cons:
+ large and active community
+ friendly
+ freerolls
- a lot of 'spam' threads where People just post to get into the freeroll club
- less Quality Posts because a lot of Beginners are Posting
- no real discussion within a thread because everyone is just Posting his opionion without reading other Posts

2+2:
+ mid and high stakes MTT Forum with a lot of good threads and Posts from regs. if you are Looking for some high Quality Posts, that's the place to look for.
+ honest (and sometimes brutal) Feedback
+ very nice Collection of wisdom: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/23/small-stakes-mtt/anthology-2-2-wisdom-mtts-48/
(I hope I'm allowed to post this)
- less active
- some members are really rude

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
The main thing I like about Cardschat is the variety of information it receives.
Rules and Discipline CardsChat allows this poker club to grow as a serious community that brings people from different parts of the world together.
The encouragement of CardsChat for its members at a good level, everything is properly organized.
I’m not here for long, but perhaps in the future it is thanks to CardsChat that it will be possible to get interesting, useful friendships��

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC

think CC is by far the best poker community in terms of freerolls!

besides that think the forum is well organized and a lot of interesting poker related discussions and news.

and the occassional just general stuff some more interesting than other but from people with a similar interest so will often surprise

L

lontrus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far this seems like the most legit social platform for poker players, the 'giving back' aspect to the website is a guaranteed long term success plan if this keeps up and is constantly improved.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat is very good combination of friendly forum, good news section and good mix of freerolls to start your bankroll. I like it. :)

G

gersom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no comparison. Here is great content, nice people and moderators always willing to help. In addition to helping with our bankrool with their freerolls. And the 15th anniversary celebration ... No words. Thanks Cardschat

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I not saw nor one thing another community with such quality work moderators. To breed on forum outright drivel no one will give. And that's fine. As for freerolls, this is a nice addition. So say its grains the zest.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CardsChat 15-Year Anniversary Celebration Includes PokerStars $10K Freeroll

What do you like / dislike about Cardschat verus the other main Poker chat and Staking sites?

If you want to play CC freerolls, just register and play. you can play some of them (free to all members).
If you want to play more, then contribute some thing to the community (25+ posts).
If you want to play all freerolls, then contribute even more and become a freeroll club member (75+ posts).
I think, CC works on simple formula "earn your way" and that keeps the members alive in the forum.
And that is the distinctive feature which you won't find in other forums.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At CC you find just about everything you need in terms of poker but also other discussions about many other interesting topics in everyday life as well as outside of it, so it is a whole unit for different people!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC is three steps in front of other poker communities

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In fact, there are many good and friendly poker forums and each has its own peculiarity, but in my opinion Cardschat is one of the best forums I know !!! I am pleased to play here both in the league and in freerolls and it is pleasant to realize that many members of this forum I know by name and not by nickname !!!

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know of any community that comes close to comparing to cardschat. Cardschat is #1 for sure :)

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cardschat great forum, however I've recently. Why doesn't Jeff Gross play on Cardschat? :)