Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello fellows!

I would like to open this space to discuss the premier league this March.

Let's talk about the classification, the field, better schedules.

Two years ago I participated in the premier and I confess that this year I am having difficulties, bigger tournaments and I am not being able to score.

I would like to maintain a comfortable position to participate in the new league, but I am dreading a relegation :)

Anyone who has been participating in it in recent months, tell you more about experience, good results or bad results as well (like my last ones)

Years ago when I fought, I even managed to win a tournament ... today I'm going away!

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello fellows!

I would like to open this space to discuss the premier league this March.

Let's talk about the classification, the field, better schedules.

Two years ago I participated in the premier and I confess that this year I am having difficulties, bigger tournaments and I am not being able to score.

I would like to maintain a comfortable position to participate in the new league, but I am dreading a relegation :)

Anyone who has been participating in it in recent months, tell you more about experience, good results or bad results as well (like my last ones)

Years ago when I fought, I even managed to win a tournament ... today I'm going away!

The information I have is that to play the premiere u have to finish below 400th 3 times in a row on the open league. Is that correct?

meagain00

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The information I have is that to play the premiere u have to finish below 400th 3 times in a row on the open league. Is that correct?

meagain00

No. open league top 500.